UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Levi Stafford Male Lost/stolen

Allie No Dots

Did you get a response from the Pula O'Grady Show? They had people on tonight's show who'd had dogs stolen or whose dogs were missing & they appealed for info - I only caught the last few minutes of it but there was a beautiful EBT which had been stolen from his owner's home in Birmingham & had turned up four years later at a rescue in High Wycombe - he was microchipped & returned to his owner by the rescue.

Hoping for good news soon :flowers:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know both Allie (staffy x) and I have sent Levi's details in again to Paul specifically for the Stolen Dog feature. Anyone else is welcome to too I guess and if anyone spots him on the TV (fingers crossed), let us know as I rarely watch the programme.

I know both Allie (staffy x) and I have sent Levi's details in again to Paul specifically for the Stolen Dog feature. Anyone else is welcome to too I guess and if anyone spots him on the TV (fingers crossed), let us know as I rarely watch the programme.

Message from Dingbat (steve):

"Thanks Helen i did see the program & the more people who write in about Levi the better. We have already wrote in"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sadly, I believe there is none :(

I have some cunning plans to put to Dingbat but won't be able to do so for another couple of weeks

If anyone has any ideas, tiny ones or big ones, I'm sure both Dingbat and Doglost would be thrilled to hear from you, or post them here even.

Where is he?

My thoughts are with you still dingbat :flowers:

• 4 weeks later...