UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Anouncement

staffymad

Dear All,

It is with great sadness to announce that Liz has resigned from the Re-homing and Treasurer positions from the Oldies Club. Liz has been a valuable and hard working member of the Oldies Club since 2005 and has been a fantastic support and a friend to many of us.

Liz has spend every waking minute over these past years helping older dogs finding forever homes but now needs to resign due to personal reasons.

I am sure I speak for everyone at the Oldies Club when I say that Liz has been a corner stone and has helped more than one oldie to a new and happier life and for that we and all the dogs are forever grateful to Liz.

I would like to take the opportunity and thank Liz as a friend and fellow dog lover and wish her all the best for the future.

With best Wishes

Cindy

Chair and Fostering Coordinator Oldies Club

I just want to echo what Cindy has said, and thank Liz for all the hard work and the huge commitment she has made since the beginning of the Oldies Club. We are going to miss her as a committee member and personally :flowers:

That is sad news indeed. I have my ickle boy Brummie becasue of Liz and I shall be forever grateful.

But I wish you happiness in whatever you do and if the the New Year brings you a smidgeon of the joy you have given to others, you will have a great year.

Liz

:( What can I say, I'm really sorry to see you go. You gave me the help and kindness when I needed it, with the Oldies Transporting and Fostering which I thank you for. You were always at the end of the phone to give me and others advice and encourage me to help with the oldies. I know your Phone was always ringing and sometimes OH would have to wait for his tea.

We have had some fond memories of the Thetford walks and the picnic that you ask us to join in.

I used to see you standing there at the car boot every week always advertising the Oldies club and trying to help by selling items and give out Oldies information leaflets about our rescue dogs.

You've helped a lot of Oldies find forever homes and I'm sure they all really appreciate it. We know you will always have a soft spot for these rescue dogs.

If you feel like a walk sometime with my dogs Please feel free to phone. Keep in touch :flowers:

:GroupHug: to you both

Cheryl & Mike xxx