UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined too, for all its worth. I m crap at loggin in though. I had created login details a couple of months back and never went in until now, to put some info in and add the refuge to my groups.

And also noted that we are all girlies in there, which I had not noticed in here !!!

Looks like we are more animal friendly !

I adopted a fluff friend. He's a panda called Dave.

Would somebody come and pet him? I think I get dosh for that don't I? I don't seem to have enough to feed the poor little bugger :unsure:

I think I blew all the money I had on some cheese, some bamboo and a chocolate cake for him and then the power went to my head and I tried betting in the Fluff races and didn't understand what I was doing and lost it all :wacko:

Poor Dave. I'm a bad mummy.

Would somebody come and pet him? I think I get dosh for that don't I? I don't seem to have enough to feed the poor little bugger :unsure:

I think I blew all the money I had on some cheese, some bamboo and a chocolate cake for him and then the power went to my head and I tried betting in the Fluff races and didn't understand what I was doing and lost it all :wacko:

Another way to earn munny is to go to the Fluff Friends page and then the Fluff Shop and where it says how much Fluff munny you have, there's an option to earn more. It will take you to a poll which unless you are in the US you can't take, but you still get munny :biggrin:

If you go and pet everyone elses fluff friends you earn munny for each one :flowers:

Another way to earn munny is to go to the Fluff Friends page and then the Fluff Shop and where it says how much Fluff munny you have, there's an option to earn more. It will take you to a poll which unless you are in the US you can't take, but you still get munny :biggrin:

I'm the proud owner of Tigger :flowers: Thank you Wendy, your information helped me too xx

xx