UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone On Face Book

sparkle

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Ooooooooo welcome billy,all i'd really say is to watch how many applications you add coz your profile will end up really long.The profile button at the top shows u ur profile inc your wall and the facebook thing in the corner shows any invite requests etc

To be honest I don't think I've clicked on anything, coz I can't see anything else that people are on :unsure: How do I find a list of all the networks that are available - other than US or GB? And how does one send/nick flowers, aquariums, mice and elefants? I'm getting a bit bored trying to figure it out coz I don't seem to get anywhere :wacko:

Im not sure, i added things from everyone elses profile, i just click random rubish and send it around :laughingsmiley: sorry Jacqui, sarah, catherine ......... and anyone else ive sent rubbish to :laughingsmiley:

You can go on my profile, Purble Boo and add all my stuff, although it is very long now :unsure: I was thinking of trimming it down as i havent been to the bottom of it in ages :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

My friends list just isn't getting any longer! Not that I need any more, but I did notice that there are a lot of fugees that haven't added me, but then again, I suppose it could be said that I haven't added them either :ohmy: (tries to dig himself out of self made hole, by answering that in a tittybangbangesq "I'm Shy!" kinda way :laugh:)

And I can't do anything about it now, as I'm at work (obviously not working!

Doh! sorta difficult typing and sleeping at the same time:laugh:

) and can't get Facebook access :biggrin: Maybe there'll be a nice surprise when I get home, with lots of friends requests in my box :laugh: or should that be in my inbox? :wacko:

Can you tell I'm bored?