Look What The Stork Brought

Rumpole

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When melf showed me this picture last night i was gobsmacked. :angry:

How could anyone be so cruel to such a yound,defenceless thing.They deserve the same treatment back to them.

I bet if it was one of the kids being kicked about the parents wouldn't be standing there.

:GroupHug: For you poor sweet baby.

Aaaw What a difference a day makes, this wee lamb looks happier already. :wub:

No words can describe either the monsters who were kicking him or the so called Mothers who thought it was acceptable to allow their children to behave like that...God only knows what they will grow into :mad:

Well done to you and your husband for helping this wee mite, but i'm sure you will get enough pleasure and thanks just seeing him blossom in your care :GroupHug:

Words fail me when children could do that to such a wee mite, while parents look on and just watch :angry: May they burn in hell for all eternity!!!!!

He is very scrummy and now hes in safe hands, his world has just looked up. Well done to you and your husband for rescuing and looking after this gorgeous boy (if he turns into a scrummy brindle lurchery, pointy thing, I really don't want to know and certainly don't want to be looking at any photos of him! :rolleyes: :laugh: ) :wub:

What a babe :wub: Thank goodness your OH was able to get him away before he was seriously hurt :GroupHug:

There's really no hope for kids like that - if their parents don't care they are going to grow up exactly the same and probably not even see it as being 'wrong' :(