EGAR

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamletandsteph.jpg

He looks just like Hamlet.

Poor little sod.

I know someone who was at Dumpledale was offering a wonderful home to a little dog just like him.

I know this thread is about saving this poor Irish dog but this is what your little dog should like and how his life could have been different.

I hope you get a prosecution too.

Edited by Trallwm farm

Believe me, I came very close this time. She actually tried to bend down and pet the dog to show me what a *good owner* she was just before I lifted him into my car. I told her to step away from the shiering dog or I couldn't be held responsible for my actions. Not very professional but enough is enough.

You warned her, that sounds professional, you didn't punch her...now that would have been unprofessional although very understandable.....

:GroupHug: Glad he has found you. When I first saw the pictures I thought he had been abandoned....to know that someone was "looking after him" beggars belief

x x

I cannot for the life of me understand people that treat their animals like this. Nor do I want to. No-one forces anyone to have a pet, so why????? :angry:

Think 5 minutes is far to short a time, need a lot longer to make them suffer as much as the animals. :angry:

Thank goodness this little dog is safe with you now. How you manage to do what you do Sarah, without violence towards the scum owners, I do not know. You have my greatest admiration and respect. :GroupHug: :flowers:

I cannot for the life of me understand people that treat their animals like this. Nor do I want to. No-one forces anyone to have a pet, so why????? :angry:

Think 5 minutes is far to short a time, need a lot longer to make them suffer as much as the animals. :angry:

Thank goodness this little dog is safe with you now. How you manage to do what you do Sarah, without violence towards the scum owners, I do not know. You have my greatest admiration and respect. :GroupHug: :flowers:

I second that :flowers: