UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cruelty Case

EGAR

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:flowers: Sarah, you have my utmost respect, it's one thing seeing the pictures but seeing this in real life day in and day out without giving up/cracking up/commiting homicide..........people like you inspire me

I hope you get your prosecution

Thank you for being there...Ireland seems like a hard place for dogs :mecry:

:GroupHug: for you and the little one :GroupHug:

commiting homicide

Believe me, I came very close this time. She actually tried to bend down and pet the dog to show me what a *good owner* she was just before I lifted him into my car. I told her to step away from the shiering dog or I couldn't be held responsible for my actions. Not very professional but enough is enough.

oh Sarah, really don't know what to say but thank goodness you got to him in time. You do such a tremendous job in such difficult circumstances. I really don't understand cruelty and it seems there is so much more in Ireland. I look forward to photos of a much improved little lad once he's received good food and tlc from you.

ooh little chap it just gets better and better from here, never again will you feel lost , scared , unloved or hungry you have a real life Angel in Sarah to look out for you :GroupHug:

Sarah I have no idea how you keep your cool when confronted with such dreadful abuse, I am amazed by your strength and resolve and glad the world has people like you in it :flowers:

:angry: Disgusting that these people can do it & often get away with it. You seem to have had more than your share of cruel cases of late too.

I've always had them, Ian but I used to think that it was not right to post pics of sick animals. However, my opinion on that has changed as I now see it as education. If I reach only ONE person with a pic of a sick or suffering dog then at least that is a result and the suffering wont be without *merit* (for the lack of a better word).

Poor little soul, what a state he's in :(

Thank goodness he's safe with you now. How do we go about sending a little something towards his care :unsure:

Just edited to ask - why would they file down his teeth :wacko: ?

I believe it's usually so the dog can't inflict any damage when used as a bait dog :mecry:

Poor little mite. :mecry:

Thank you for taking this little fellow Sarah. I hope that woman (Can't call her what I am thinking!) gets her comeuppance. :mad:

eimer.jpg

This was his only source of *water* - or rather would have been as the rope wasn't long enough for him to reach it.

Jeeeeeeeesssss if the poor little mite did get near that is looks rusty and sharp. :ohmy: The mind boggles. She should be chained up outside and not looked after. :mad:

Kazz xx