UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mill Rescue

Pingu

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's a question you have to ask the mods of that site, not us :unsure:

Sorry I was asking because I thought that meant the Rescue xchange was the rescues only section here. Do you mean that it's somewhere hidden on DP? I'm quite happy to post the question if so.

Sorry I was asking because I thought that meant the Rescue xchange was the rescues only section here. Do you mean that it's somewhere hidden on DP? I'm quite happy to post the question if so.

rescue exchange is the private rescues only area on DP Ian - not visible to non rescue members.

And of course, once you can't post for "Joe Public" to see you are scuppered anyway. :rolleyes:

Once someone there has it in for you that's it. Plus when it is posted in there for the rescues to see that the "owner" may have to decide what will happen to his board if the "rescues" continue to post on the "other" board.

For goodness sake. :rolleyes:

He can't hurt me. Many Fugees have been here I have nothing to hide. :flowers:

Kazz xx

Please delete this if it isn't appropriate mods. :flowers:

Those of us with more positive experiences, or who dared to suggest that things were less than balanced in the thread were moderated so that our posts were not displayed. The whole 'investigation' was handled extremely maliciously.

Indeed and if any of you care to take a look at the very long threads regarding Mill Rescue on DP you will see at least 2 of the moderators say that Maggi was NOT ABLE TO POST. Even if she'd wanted to, she wasn't able to, just as others were moderated, so was/is she.

People miss little things like that when they're only paying attention to the nastiness.

I do not know Maggi personally. I've never met her or been to Mill Rescue. I do know Pingu and Helly personally and if they found Mill to be OK then I take their word for it.

People want Mill shut down but has anyone from DP offered to take the dogs? Does anyone care what would happen to them if Mill were to close tomorrow?

Many individuals and rescue get slated for things they may or may not have done. Rescue politics are a nightmare, but the double standards are astonishing.

This is what i like to see...lots of rescue people talking together :) Shame its not on the transport threads or similar tho Instead going on about something that was a problem, isnt anymore and absolutly nothing can be done about the past problems. Blinding :rolleyes:

Sorry Allie, the Ranger is being used by Dave as the Mondeo has been bumped. :( I am up the creek this week. :flowers:

Time for this to be reopened, and time for me to point out clearly that no one has said "forgive and forget" no one has said the dogs that died "don't matter" and no one has said that what went on before was acceptable, what has been said most clearly is that it does not help save dogs lives to close down rescues that are making efforts to ensure past mistakes are not repeated.