UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mummy Or Daddy

sproggie14

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bramble - Mommys boy through and through, much to the disgust of daddy

Ashie - Daddys boy unless there is something scary and then mommy is the almighty protector

Poppy - Anybodys for a cuddle but im her world (and shes mine)

Hebe - Anybody with a ball, shes far too busy for cuddles but shadows me everywhere

Single Mum here :mecry:

Of the three of mine Alfie is the most devoted Mummy's boy, he will not sit with anyone else and although he'll go and say hello to people initially he won't go to anyone other than me for cuddles or even strokes. Tilly on the other hand is more wary at first but once she knows you she'll be all over you and will go to anyone she knows for cuddles. Rodaidh's just a baby at 6 months but is shaping up to be another Mummy's boy. He'll go to other people for strokes then change his mind and come running back and literally fling himself at me :laugh: :wub:

Sadly, Mark is not really a dog person, but Mollydog still worships him and pines when he goes away. He thinks she is too big and loud, and really prefers Az.

Az prefers me, which is ironic as secretly (don't tell the dogs) I still love Mollydog best of all.

Jack ignores pretty much everyone bar me :biggrin: :wub: :wub: he sits in the window and waits for me to come home and won't come downstairs for anyone else bless him, completely mine :wub: :wub:

Arty is pretty much 50/50 he used to be a daddy's boy but I am the one who walks him, feeds him etc so now he loves us equally :wub:

• 2 weeks later...