UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Which Oldie Do You Wish You Could Adopt?

JoT

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a lovely idea, thanks! I've put a pic of Bess and our other dogs on the Gallery thread here, but I'd like to do an update on her for the OC website. She's had a few ups and downs healthwise, but she's definitely on the way up now. Should I just send you the info?

If you could email the info and any photos to [email protected] that would be great thanks! :flowers:

It's lovely to hear what's happened to the oldies after they've moved to 'Rehomed' - especially ones that had particularly traumatic stories or didn't seem to have much hope of finding a new home.

I have a soft spot for Wilbur the whippet, but Betty Russell would have to be the one for us. She is so gorgeous. I so love JRT's and she is good with cats!!! I wish I knew if Tuppence would like having another dog, or if it would be the wrong thing for him. :unsure:

• 1 year later...
At the moment for me its got to be Mitch and Jade, the 2 oldie springers with Oldies, just adorable. :wub:

Yep they're doing it for me to, and I didn't win the lotto this week so I still can't have them.

Will buy a ticket with there name on for the euromillions this week.