UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Which Oldie Do You Wish You Could Adopt?

JoT

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love all the Oldies but have had my eye on Guiness and Scooter for months now and was even more taken after meeting them at the summer weekend camp! They would fit in with my 2 oldies labs and 5 cats (3 of which are geriatrics too) and get lots of love and attention from me and wonderful vet care from my very clued up vet. Also lots of love and support from sensible dog savvy grandchildren and family and lovely dog sitter for the 2 days I work (often at home). Cannot understand why they are still waiting?

Common sense must prevail though and since I downsized after retiring I have a minute terraced garden and a 1930s terrace. Open fields all round.

Oh well! If wishes were horses........

Awwww, what a hansome fellow!

My future dogs (as I like to call them, as it helps me cope more thinking that one day I will, than that I wont!) are Daisy, (I know a firm fav) and Ruby (crooked leg) in Herts - Ruby :wub: if only our house was a tiny bit bigger, Im sure I would be allowed her, but the OH has put a limit of 3 in this house.... also how come all my oldie clubbers are fostered in Herts? Tess and Polly..

Now where can we get a bigger house nearby for the same money.... :ninja: Im working on it!! Realistically I have to accept that for another 2 yrs we wont be moving, but Im sure there will be lots of oldies looking for homes then, and lots of new ones to fall in love with, I just hope Ruby and Daisy find fabulous homes in the meantime xx

Im drawn to Bolo+Mitzi...they look and sound great! Or maybe Im a sucker for pairs?? As I have Suki+Bonnie and Guinness+Scooter as fosters at the mo! Does anyone know how Bolo+Mitzi are and if theyve had any interest?? Theyve been waiting ages :mecry:

And I can confirm that Deefer REALLY IS a dream dog...we visit him often as he's fostered by my mum just 10mins drive away :)

I'm a bit in love with Deefer, he looks such a sweet steady old thing, and with Bonnie and Suki as I have a huge weakness for both whippety types and terriers :wub:

Jack Patterdale is so sweet, too, I love his little grey face :wub:

At the moment, though, if I could possibly fit in another permanent it would be my foster, Ernie corgi. I know we aren't the right home for him long term, but he's such a fab little character and so much fun, I'm going to be very sad to see him go :wub: :wub: