UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Advert On Monmouthshire Freecyle

nikkibriggs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now know why I like to spend my free time on the Refuge. If all the people in the world were like Fugees, we would have no wars, no fighting, and certainly no cruelty.

Well done to all concerned in getting these babies out and safe.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Hear, Hear! :GroupHug:

Hi there,

I wasn't rude. If I wanted to be rude I wouldn't have informed you why I was removing you as a member.

I am quite aware that you do not endorse rehoming by Freecycle sites I never stated that rehoming was what you did.

The reason you have been removed is quite simple, you do not live in my area and as we are a recycling group who are interested in saving waste your living in Wales is counter-productive to the reason of this group.. We do not rehome animals on this site therefore that is no reason for you to have an interest in this site either.

Freecycle has an excellent record with rehoming pets and has dedicated teams for that purpose. If you have or had any reason to complain you should a) report it to the correct authorities and b) to the relevant group owner.

You may not endorse rehoming but the majority of people do.

I didn't listen to anything malicious about you. I don't know you, I don't care to know you.

Owner

Portsmouth Freecycle

Just walked through the door *yawn* left here at 5.30absolutely shattered but have one gorgeous and teeny tiny black pup with one blue and one brown eye :wub: she is a babe, was so good on the journey, curled up in the foot well and not one peep out of her :wub: not sure if she is 9 weeks though :unsure: she is so small .... the goldie is SO handsome, absolute babe and again so well behaved, popped him in the boot (with the top bit off obviously!) and he just sat/lay there all journey again :wub: some lucky people are going to be getting two fantastic dogs!

The lady was lovely, she just took on too much, wish she had contacted rescues in the first place but she was in tears when I left :( ah well alls well that ends well!

Right I'm off for puppy snogs and cuddles! :D

Just walked through the door *yawn* left here at 5.30absolutely shattered but have one gorgeous and teeny tiny black pup with one blue and one brown eye :wub: she is a babe, was so good on the journey, curled up in the foot well and not one peep out of her :wub: not sure if she is 9 weeks though :unsure: she is so small .... the goldie is SO handsome, absolute babe and again so well behaved, popped him in the boot (with the top bit off obviously!) and he just sat/lay there all journey again :wub: some lucky people are going to be getting two fantastic dogs!

The lady was lovely, she just took on too much, wish she had contacted rescues in the first place but she was in tears when I left :( ah well alls well that ends well!

Well done everyone. You are all stars. :flowers:

Kazz, the reason you are confused is because Lesley doesn't do quotes :rolleyes:

Thanks Phebe. :flowers:

Thank you Owl.

So has anyone ever heard of dedicated free cycle groups that help animals and if so how come so many animals get retrieved by Fugees

Makes you wonder doesn't it. :unsure:

Kazz xx

Fab news - well done that Sparkley person :biggrin: :flowers:

I shall take back my earlier concern about money/puppy farming etc :flowers:

Well done :flowers:

As a moderator on my local Freecycle group, I'd just like to say that some boards, ie my local group, won't allow animals and the moderators will instead reject any posts and forward details of rescues etc :)

Can only talk for my local group though.