UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Advert On Monmouthshire Freecyle

nikkibriggs

A 9 week old huskyx am wondering if any rescue's on here can give me numbers to pass on to the person offering her free to good home.. i would take her myself but i am packing ect for moving in 3 weeks so not got time for puppie..

Please help me

Edited by nikkibriggs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they aren't exactly local, but Many Tears (01269 843084) and Lizzies Barn come to mind as places that might help with a husky pup. I can't find a number for LB, e-mail is [email protected].

Good luck, I hope something can be sorted for the poor little mite.

Edited by Fee

I've sent her an email asking about the pup in a "I'd like to give it a home" way and going to try and call her now :) hopefully if I can get on her good side I will be able to go and grab the puppy tonight or tomorrow, fingers crossed he hasn't gone yet ....

In the process of begging for the pup as she has promised her to the first person to respond ... if need be I will be on my way up there from work now to get it and give her some money towards it ...

Just had another email from her offering me a goldie instead :ohmy: :mecry: will try and get up there either way tonight ...

In the process of begging for the pup as she has promised her to the first person to respond ... if need be I will be on my way up there from work now to get it and give her some money towards it ...

Just had another email from her offering me a goldie instead :ohmy: :mecry: will try and get up there either way tonight ...

:ohmy: :ohmy: I hope you can help hun :(