UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Advert On Monmouthshire Freecyle

nikkibriggs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coz I is an 'orrible person, and like subjecting Fugees to mental cruelty - 'specially Sparkly ones...

Get a load of this....

P1010922.jpg

I'm really sorry, we had put a paperbag over her head to break the torture - you know a bit like looking at Medusa, but it fell off...

Report from her foster mum, who has obviously been sucked into her plans of Minging Puppies World Domination:

She is a cracking little pup and is very bright. Loves her grub so should be easy to clicker train. She loves racing down the garden and jumping up on an old low caravan step that Mitchell has down there. She has very good balance on it even when it is on uneven ground. She loves trying to jump on Fern (as she is the closest in size to her at the moment). Will make a lovely pet for some lucky family

Coz I is an 'orrible person, and like subjecting Fugees to mental cruelty - 'specially Sparkly ones...

Get a load of this....

P1010922.jpg

I'm really sorry, we had put a paperbag over her head to break the torture - you know a bit like looking at Medusa, but it fell off...

Report from her foster mum, who has obviously been sucked into her plans of Minging Puppies World Domination:

She is a cracking little pup and is very bright. Loves her grub so should be easy to clicker train. She loves racing down the garden and jumping up on an old low caravan step that Mitchell has down there. She has very good balance on it even when it is on uneven ground. She loves trying to jump on Fern (as she is the closest in size to her at the moment). Will make a lovely pet for some lucky family

:mecry: she is obviously missing me dreadfully and must be sent back ASAP :glare: :biggrin:

SParkle, what happened to the goldie the lady offered you?

I met up with Pauline from Irish Retriever Rescue on the way home (sort of!) and he went off with her, he is adorable, such a sweetie :wub: I'll ask her if she has any photos of him yet!

Here he is :biggrin: :wub:

Kenzie

Good news for both these gorgeous doglets :biggrin:

Kizzy has gone to her new mummy, who will hopefully be registering on the Wiccs forum soon so I can annoy her constantly for updates :laugh: and Kenzi has a lovely new home lined up for him in the Isle of Wight :biggrin:

Ellis certainly deserves her Sparkley wings. Her mercy dash to save the minging pup also saved Kenzie and know that they will bring such joy into peoples lives. Maisie (Was Kizzy) has gone to a friend of mine, who lost their beloved dog of 14, over six months ago. The time was right for them now after much soul searching to offer a home to another dog, and I know the wonderful home she has got. They have had a tough few months and Maisie has already bought laughter into their house in the short time she has been with them. Kenzie sounds as if he too has been a lucky boy, and best wishes to him with his new start.

Also my thoughts go to the lady who had them both I hope she knows their stories and I admire her when she was brave enough to ask for help.

:circle:

:partytime:

Well done Ellie