UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Advert On Monmouthshire Freecyle

nikkibriggs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow thankyou very much for helping me with thhis one.. was just round friends trying to get a satnav to find out how to get there lol

I would like to say i am a moderator on the Freecycle mentioned and have tried to get the giving of animals stopped but was out voted by the members so am always looking and trying to get the ones that are offered i have managed to get one and rehome to a friend and that dog has the best life i could have wished for....

Sparkle you are a star in my eyes thankyou for coming to the rescue.. tad jelouse though your getting to see the little one and have her overnight till she goes off to rescue... please post pics cos she sounds adorable :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Can go off now and relax knowing this little one is going to get a great fresh start

Edited by nikkibriggs

Oh Raiye can i please have a coffee and chiill out Pretty Pretty please,. I have taken painkillers with my coffee so then i can carry on packing and painting but i need to chill too my poor back can not cope at the moment lol... just all excited this puppy getting a chance of a proper happy life yippppeeeeee

I appreciate Nikki you taking the stand you have especially as freecycle dont give a toss.

Ive just been sent an email from Porstmouth removing me because They have been told my only reason for being on there was to HOME animals.Obviously I have put her straight that I would never home any of our animals on freecycle but there does seem to be antagonism towards people that complain about animals on Freecycle / those that try to save animals on freecycle.

A lot of the welsh ones think its quite acceptable and get nasty when we have asked them to stop.Therefore if you are seen to be saving some then you will at some point get some come backs so beware.

There was a recent one where a woman got rid of an old dog having got a new puppy and she then wanted a crate so the puppy didnt eat the bathroon while she was out. `Then there were the Dobermans and the bald shepherd...........

The list goes on.

Good luch getting these poor dogs out to safety.

Oh fantastic Sarah thanks for letting us know.. and BIG BIG hugs to you and paul for taking this little mite in

Pics please haha

Everyone who knows me on Freecycle know i am a doggie person and i have the full support of the other Moderator I personally have banned 3 ppl for breach of rules on freecycle re slander and aggression and will continue to do what i can to help poor dogs that get advertised that way too

I am only 5ft 2inches but hey i can hold my own if needs be but also when i took the possition on there i did mention i am into dog rescue and helping where i can we did originally post saying that if someone had a genuine reason for needing to home a dog/cat/or furrie or bird any animal to first send an email to me.. that has yet to happen but one can live in hope one day that the ppl will finally understand rescue does mean help not hinderance....

this one really caught me off guard and i really wanted to get her out of there asap and thanks to ppl on here we have managed to do that your all stars and its really good to see how well ppl work together

Well done Nikki and Sparkle :flowers:

guys dont email and say u r a rescue cos i always fidn people on freecycle get funny with you. just say you want the pup and get him or her.

I couldn't argue with that in this case, it sounds as though the pup was going to be handed over to anyone who turned up, and just needed out of there.

I don't know that I'd always be comfortable with this, though, some people use Freecycle as a genuine way to try to find a loving home for an animal and would be devastated to know that they had been deceived and their pet had ended up in rescue.