UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost

reds

Come home Annie. Your family are all missing you. :GroupHug: Well done to all those helping. I wish I was nearer. :(

Are there any dog friendly holiday cottages in the area? Might be worth sending them emails with a poster?

Its is holiday time and there will be lots of dog walkers around :unsure:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone near Bridgend?

Dogs Trust are holding an Open Day on Sunday, could do with some posters there if possible:

Court Colman

Pen-Y-Fai

Bridgend

Mid Glamorgan

CF31 4NG

Latest updates are on Wiccaweys forum and DogLost. Basically any contacts in the SA11 area, any kind of place where groups of people will be, would be appreciated. Email posters anything. Could do with hearing from anyone living in South Powys/Brecon Beacons re: newspapers and radio stations. Have done Swansea Sound and have a couple of newspapers but are there any more to try??

Any South Wales community e-groups I can crash in on?

What about groups on Facebook?

I was browsing through last night and noticed several groups set up for places I used to live so there must be some for the area you're in.Mostly uni students and people in their 20's use them so you may get some info out that way.

I'll go have a look.

I keep checking back for news too :(

I'm sure you've thought of this, but if there are any stables/riding schools/pony trecking places in the area it would be worth asking them to get their riders to look out for her.

Everything crossed Annie will be home very soon :GroupHug:

OK, we at Doglost have a lot of people on this with various skills, and we are now giving serious consideration to the possibility that she may have indeed headed home i.e. back to Lichfield.

We know from her previous adventures that she has a good sense of where home is. If she is aware of the direction, she won't be aware of how far it is. Dogs do sometimes come home from unfamiliar places 20 miles away if they are intelligent and aren't running scared, and they won't be scenting from that distance. My grandfather's collie made a beeline for home from an unfamiliar place, taking a direct nine mile route - straight through the Lincolnshire Wash - landing soaked on the doorstep.

So we need to work around the area she went missing - but also to consider the corridor up from there to her home.

Edited by owl