UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost

reds

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, well done Isly :thumbsup_still: Its at times like those I don't believe in coincidence and think we are put in the right place at the right time :wink: I hope and pray the same will happen for Annie. Everytime I check this thread I think of life if Abi were to get lost and it doesn't bear thinking about.

I had left a message for Catherine as it happens and will give her a call tomorrow. She and I do talk about various missing dogs. We are already being assisted by communicators, but another view on the picture from a reputable person is always welcome.

Well caught, Isly and Georgina :flowers:

Edited by owl

I have just had the most interesting chat with Catherine Walker :biggrin:

It looks as if all the people doing what we might call non-ordinary work on this girl are singing from the same song-sheet ... and carrying different parts of the tune.

Keep those good thoughts and Reiki coming, folks :flowers:

Saying no more at present as I haven't yet updated Lindsey.

Thank you everyone. I know I keep saying it but it really does mean a lot and lifts spirits to know that Annie is in so many peoples' thoughts and being cared about. Everyone has worked so hard to find her. This really is so horrible, one of the worst things, and we all need her back so desperately. Teddy has definitely been knocked by her disappearance and although Jack is ok and blessed with the joys of puppyhood, he really needs his bestest playmate and 'Mum' back.

I could go on about how it is but it's not about us, it's about Annie being safe and well and reunited with her family, or at least the former.

Anyone whose dog isn't microchipped yet - DO IT NOW!!!!! I know Annie needs to be safe and to be found by someone before it has value, but I would be a whole lot more worried about her being picked up and being 'missed' if she wasn't chipped (needless to say the worries about it not working are there....) but it's one comfort at least. The insurance has also been a huge help with advertising and offering a substantial reward. I have to say I've previously always skimmed those bits on the list of benefits, never thinking they would be relevant to us.

Please please please come home Annie and keep yourself well.