UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost

reds

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, I am so sorry that she's not home yet :(

Pleased that Lindsey has caught the other stray girlie though, there may well be a family missing her somewhere :GroupHug:

Hoping and praying that Annie finds a friendly stranger who can get her scanned and returned home where she belongs :GroupHug:

The farmers have now seen the collie which was caught and say it isn't the one they saw - and there has been a sighting alongside the A470 this afternoon by a farmer who says he believes it was Annie.

The farmers have now seen the collie which was caught and say it isn't the one they saw - and there has been a sighting alongside the A470 this afternoon by a farmer who says he believes it was Annie.

Well if anyone can tell a difference between collies, it should be a farmer. Now we just need fate to intervene and bring Annie and someone who knows/knows of her together in the same place at the same time :GroupHug:

Well if anyone can tell a difference between collies, it should be a farmer. Now we just need fate to intervene and bring Annie and someone who knows/knows of her together in the same place at the same time :GroupHug:

Not unless he gets to see both sides and all markings. This one has the right build, stronger than the girl who was picked up, but there is uncertainty about whether the ears are right for Annie. These smoother coated types are very popular as farm collies in Wales as they don't get so clagged up with mud. So people are still not 100% certain but following up all sightings, and this last one has strong similarities.

I'm so sorry after getting their hopes up that the dog they found wasn't Annie. I simply can't imagine what they are all going through at the moment :GroupHug:

Praying that Annie will be back with her family soon.