UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost

reds

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have crossposted the details on dog lost to various lists in the hope some members might be closer and able to help search, put up posters etc. Also asked for Reiki to be sent for Annie and your parents. Apart from that I will just keep everything crossed that she's found safe and soon :flowers: :GroupHug:

Thank You :flowers:

Thanks for phoning the office Owl, I saw several of the rangers out really early and spoke to them so hopefully when they went back to the office it will have been discussed further. A lot of the trails that are just farther out from where we've been looking (Clun Gwyn waterfall) are Rangers access only.

The posters worked really well, everyone I spoke to had seen them and some even remembered her name :). Ted. was barking all over the route where she was lost from but not a single sighting from anyone that we know of. I've updated on dog lost. Today we've been around Powys Rhondd and Powys Neath, Penderyn and Pontneddfechan and it seems that if she's mobile she must be beyond Ystradfellte now or else she would have heard or scented us. A lot of farmland so am going to try and mail out posters to addresses I can find (trust there to be a strike today!).

She will definitely be missing her puppy Jodie, she loves him, I can't tell him yet that she's gone :mecry:

Keep thinking of her and praying she gets found safe and returned home and that it stops raining.

I am hoping and praying that she is found very very soon :GroupHug: :mecry: :GroupHug:

I don't know what to suggest apart from contacting all the dog wardens/pounds within a 20 mile radius, which you've probably already done.

Also, are there any farms around there? If so could you contact all the farms and ask if they've seen her?

Edited by madmerle

Have you spoken to our press officer Sian (posts on DL as Keelah) about getting something in the media? She lives down in the valleys not too far away.

You need to be extending the search outwards in all directions if no joy today, including up to Brecon. It might be an idea to make contact with the people working on Tiger the lurcher who is running loose north of Brecon