UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost

reds

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted to say that it seems to have been false hope. There is another collie (small and presumed bitch because of size) who is nervy and not going up to people in the same area. Sightings look likely to be of her/him and not Annie. My Dad is going to try and sight her/him again.

Still exploring all avenues but I felt so relieved and happy hearing someone had seen her this morning, back to the beginning sadly. I know I keep saying it but everyone, both on the forums and all the locals in Wales, some of whom are now pretty much friends!, have been fantastic. Wiccaweys have, in usual Wiccaweys style, been incredible. It is very lonely right now and like a different world but without all of this support, it would be so much worse and to be honest, probably very hopeless.

There's an ad. in the paper on Wednesday (thanks Sparkle for the number) so am clinging onto that to flush out some sightings and reports and to make more people aware.

Can't write without gushing so please read more into my Thank You's as those words are inadequate. Keep willing her home.

Just received this from Lindsey:

Sighting at Storey Arms may be her. Dad met with all farmers and they think its Annie. 15mins behind her being seen this am. Dad is scenting and leaving food. Seen by a rock laying down. Will go over tonight.