UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Twiggy

reds

Early this morning Twiggy sadly had to leave to collect her wings. Her body could no longer match her spirit :mecry:

She became ill on Monday with diarrhoea and got much worse yesterday. Last night it stopped but she was clearly a very poorly girl. She settled in for the night curled up in her clean bed with her TRPD floral house coat on that everyone will remember her in. She was cleaned up and the diarrhoea had ceased. She even managed to get up to queue for food although sadly of course she couldn't have any :( . She had an appointment at the vets this morning but it was too late. When I came down she had already gone :mecry: Sorry I missed you Twiggy, please know how much people loved you.

Twiggy had every reason in the world to complain but honestly never did, she just got on with living. This thread is for you Twiggy, the people you touched and the sheer Wonder that you leave us with. Thank you to all of Twiggy's friends for loving and caring for her.

Sleep painlessly Twiggy and eat to your hearts content :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsey, I am so sorry :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I'm so glad she was able to find such a wonderful family to look after her. I didn't get to meet Twiggy but I know she was a very special girl. We have lit a candle here for her.

Sleep tight beautiful Twiggy :wub: :wub:

Love Ange & Sno x

Good night Twiggy.

You were one of those special angels that we sometimes get to meet here on earth. Although we cry for you, we will all remember you with admiration and a smile. Even though I never met you, Twiggy, you have a special place in my heart forever.

In your time here on earth, although much too short, you were an inspiration to us all, and you helped us remember that when all else is lost, there is always hope, and hope can take us pretty much everywhere.

Sweet dreams :angel:

You will be missed.

Oh Lindsey :( :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: . Goodness me, you couldn't love a dog anymore than you loved Twiggy :wub: . I'm so so sorry she's gone, what a bright star she'll be, as she always was.

I'm so glad I had the opportunity of meeting this gorgeous dog earlier this year.

Thinking of you all

Hx

I'm so sorry :mecry:

Can't think of the right words at the moment, but want to say how wonderful everything you did for her was, and how lucky she was to be so loved for her last months :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Run free and well, Twiggy :wub: