UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Twiggy

reds

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsey I am so very very sorry. I am honoured to have met the lovely Twigs and she was a perfect little dog :wub: You were her earth angel and I truly believe she ended up with you for a reason :angel: :GroupHug:

Run free at the Bridge Twigs, free at last from pain :GroupHug:

OMG Lindsey I'm SO sorry to hear your sad news :mecry: :GroupHug: Unfortunately I never got to meet Twiggy, but she was one of those dogs who I'd hope to meet eventually. Twiggy was one of those dogs who touched me, even if I only knew her from pictures and your posts. And through those posts your love for her shone Lindsey. Twiggy knew she was well loved. Thank you for being her guardian angel on earth :flowers: :flowers:

Sleep tight little Twiggy, and have fun at the Bridge :wub: :wub: :wub:

Twiggy had a special quality that just oozed from her,it can't be decribed in words,Lindsey and I were discussing her 'Twiggyness'.I think it should be a new dictionary definition for dogs with character and warmth and specialness and sparkle and all the other wonderful Twiggylike qualities she had :wub:

Princess Twiggy I hope they have a special shiny tiara all polished and ready for you at The Bridge.I feel so lucky to have met you and shared a little bit of you.I think you may have taken a nibble of my finger with you on your journey :wub:

Sweet dreams special girl,enjoy the wind in your fur Princess :flowers:

cannockchase24307.jpg

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Lindsey and thank you for being her lady in waiting :flowers: :flowers:

So sorry Lindsey :GroupHug: I feel honoured that I had the opportunity to meet Twiggy :wub: An angel who was undoubtedly loved so much by you :flowers: You gave her the love and care she needed, I'm so sorry it couldn't have been longer :mecry: Run free at the bridge beautiful beautiful girl :wub:

What a beautiful looking girl she was. Whilst there is never a good time for me to pass naturally and quietly in a place where you know and are loved is the best ending any of us could have.

Sleep peacefully Twiggy