UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Revel's Chocolates

yena

Revel's chocolates which ones  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last night I was sat eating a bag of Revel's each time I have to bite a bit of chocolate off it, to check it's not coffee :sick02: if it is I give it to OH. Well it got me thinking now many people don't like the coffee Revel's and would love to see them disappear altogether? Also now many people want them to bring back the coconut and peanut ones? How, do I find out? :unsure: POLL :rolleyes:

You never know if I get enough replies I might send a letter :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by snow

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I edited the poll cos theres not a single one I don't like and it wouldn't let me not answer that section but still vote :laugh: :flowers:

I do miss the coconut ones tho and would love to see those back but not as a replacement for any of the others.

In this house we call it Revel Roulette. The orange ones are one of the most disgustings things on the planet, right up there with bovril, piccalilli, marmite and jaffa cakes (I expect to be stripped of all modly duties now!). Does anybody remember the scene in Bottom where they are drinking some foul concoction and they remark that it gives them the Esthers? Well that's the face I pull if I inadvertantly bite into an orange revel. They cunningly disguise themselves as the inoffensive malteaser. I think what would be really helpful if each could have an identifying stamp on it, like M&Ms have ickle letters on, Revels could have an O for orange, C for coffe etc. It'd save a lot of heartache.

The coffee and the rasin are just vile, I think coffee should just be banned from everywhere not just Revels, even the smell of the stuff churns my stomach :sick01: If I ever got a Revel Coffee one I'd spit it out and find a maltesers one quick to take the taste away. :laugh:

I was really dissapointed that they took the peanut ones away :sad02:

It's all part of the fun of having Revels is that you don't always know which one you're gotta get (except the maltesers coz they are bigger than the others) :biggrin:

They MUST get RID of the raisin........YUCK YUCK YUCK :D

I love all of the rest of them and I always bite a tiny bit off and then have to announce which sort it is (bit mad if im by myself) :laugh:

I dont remember coconut ones so voted peanut which I liked.

Hmmm fancy a bag now....might have to make a trip to the shop.