UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Revel's Chocolates

yena

Revel's chocolates which ones  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted, and I cant believe the amount who,ve voted NOT liking Orange :ohmy: :ohmy: Anything that combines chocolate with orange is yummy!!! Send them to meeeee :flowers:

They should bring back the peanut, and banish the toffee one forever. I hate anything chewy and toffi-ish :closedeyes:

My favourite were the coffee centrered ones and least fave was peanut. I hate peanuts in anything sweet :huh:

Wot she said. I luff the coffee ones and abhor the peanut ones. Peanuts should be salted or dry roasted or made into butter *not* put in chocolate!!

I appear to be one of the few who is truly mourning the loss of the coffee creams from Quality Street and Roses :mecry:

And here's me, thinking what can be so controversial about a bloomin' bags of Revels :laugh:

I lurve coffee, orange and raisin, but hate with a passion toffee ones. Why would any sweet manufacturer lull you into a false sense of security by providing nice soft centred chocolate covered lovelies and then try to, in a wrecking ball style, smash your teeth to pieces with toffee :weird:

:laugh:

Wot she said. I luff the coffee ones and abhor the peanut ones. Peanuts should be salted or dry roasted or made into butter *not* put in chocolate!!

I appear to be one of the few who is truly mourning the loss of the coffee creams from Quality Street and Roses :mecry:

No, I mourn them too, I used to sift thru the tins at Christmas to find them all :blush02:

No, I mourn them too, I used to sift thru the tins at Christmas to find them all :blush02:

And me, I luuuurve anything coffee flavoured, M&S Cafe Revive Cappuccino cake is the best ever :biggrin: although rather bizarrely I don't actually drink coffee itself.

I loathe the toffee Revels, they're all hard and yakky. I also hated the peanut ones but I hate coconut even more so had to make a false vote to bring back peanut cos it wouldn't let me vote otherwise. Really they shouldn't bring back either, they should just do a big mixed bag of the coffee, orange and chocolate ones :biggrin:

orange ones are the best!

(but don't, anyone, get nostalgic and buy a box of Payne's poppets thinking you'll get orange revels - poppets are not what they used to be - they consist of a hard sickly orangy bit, covered in cheap, shiny 'chocolate-flavour' coating. Euurrghh.)