UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hobbies And Leisure

border collie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, like have another drink :biggrin: :laugh: :laugh:

I have taken you at your word amd an now farts as a piszed an fekked if eye can tipe eny mour. eye shall nowe go ande arske hubbie if he wants my bodie seaing as how eye am now not on the forum place and its before twelve 12

I have taken you at your word amd an now farts as a piszed an fekked if eye can tipe eny mour. eye shall nowe go ande arske hubbie if he wants my bodie seaing as how eye am now not on the forum place and its before twelve 12

And his reply was (that is if you can remember of course) :laugh: :laugh:

My hobbie used to be housework, but it was interfering with my other hobbies too much so I sadly had to give it up :(

My other hobbies are reading, usually Patricia Cornwell, or TTouch books, or Maya Angelou stuff.

Looking for Avatars and Smilies on the net.

Singing, used to sing in a band, now just in the bath :rolleyes:

Trying to clap at exactly the right moment in the FRIENDS theme tune. Never once done it yet! :angry:

I envy people who knit, sew, croquet, make cards, and especially people who can draw/paint. Im not creative at all. :mecry:

My hobbie used to be housework, but it was interfering with my other hobbies too much so I sadly had to give it up :(

My other hobbies are reading, usually Patricia Cornwell, or TTouch books, or Maya Angelou stuff.

Looking for Avatars and Smilies on the net.

Singing, used to sing in a band, now just in the bath :rolleyes:

Trying to clap at exactly the right moment in the FRIENDS theme tune. Never once done it yet! :angry:

I envy people who knit, sew, croquet, make cards, and especially people who can draw/paint. Im not creative at all. :mecry:

You aren't? you could write...you DO write! just try writing for magazines instead of for the Fugees :)

I used to do pottery..but cant any more. :(

Music- Chilling out and listening, writing, making. Enjoying underground scene in Cardiff and surrounding area

Reading- Anything, everything you name it, it is read.

Thinking- Sitting on top of a mountain just thinking and being peaceful. Apprantly this is also doing jack-all (according to those who need not think) but it is very difficault.