UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

I've only just discovered this thread but if anyone can send out positive thoughts for my son, Anthony Drake, I'd be really grateful. He's suffering from a rare form of cancer and is feeling very poorly just now. I know he's not an animal, but he's very precious to me.

Diane

It's alright, Reiki is for people too :biggrin: Sending him loads of Reiki. Bet he'd also enjoy a hands-on treatment.

Do you know there are various natural treatments can be very helpful with cancer? Essiac, Laetrile, Flax Oil, Homeopathy, colourpuncture etc, etc..........I have info if you're interested.

Edited by Muriel

He's had some healing from a friend of mine and lots of prayer. I looked at laetrile and found very mixed reports. He's taking a product called Salvestrol which is made from fruit and we're hoping that will have an effect. I would be interested in anything else you have information on, but he won't take any more pills - he feels he's taking enough already. It's just dreadful to see him this ill. He's still very positive but I can't tell you how painful it is to see your child ill (even if he is 6ft 4 and all grown up - he's still my baby)

Diane

Can I ask for Reiki for Sophie,my parents 12 year old springer please :flowers:

Vet has seen her today as her legs have been playing up.Possibly arthritis but because one of her feet is knuckling over the vet is worried it may be neurological in origin and possibly a tumour :( I can not begin to imagine how distraught my parents will be if it is the latter.Soph is such a darling :wub:

Many thanks.

Sophie%20small%20pic.jpg

On the way to all. :biggrin:

For Sophie, it could be that she's pulled/twisted/strained something? An acupuncurist/ Bowen therapist/Mc Timoney/Chorley Chiropractor would be able to fix it if that's what it is.

Kathy, a sore back's a sore back - painful :ohmy:

Sending Reiki for Jimmycat :flowers:

Could I please ask for Reiki/healing thoughts for our Sweetie :wub: who is not doing so good :mecry:

14Oct2006-078ii.jpg

and for Woody, who was diagnosed with cancer last summer. The cancer disappeared but has come back and is worse this time around, affecting his lymph nodes as well as his mouth :( I think Reiki for his mum would be appreciated too, thanks :flowers: She's not expecting miracles but feels Reiki helped greatly last time around.

Woody :wub:

Woody.jpg