UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Oration

merledogs

i agree with the others Merledogs, at least you have said something and if they choose not to listen and it goes wrong...well at least you tried.

Jazz, enjoy your weekend

today was my 4th attempt at a flu jab......... still not had it Lol, maybe next week, just hope i don't get the flu

Hope no one gets flu before they have been jabbed.

Hope our day went well Alex.

Hope that Jazz is enjoying we adventure!!

Hope that Mommy Owl is all sorted again and that Owl realises that she shouldn't worry about looks and embrace the gratitude for the fabulous work she does 😉 (as per doglost winning an award thread)

I am still trying find things in boxes! And tomorrow I have said I will help my Mom tidy her house, she is a bit of a clutter hoarder so it could be interesting. I know we won't chuck much, she has already said that, but hopefully we can make enough of a dent to enable her to maintain it more easily. Her house is cold at the best of times, but her central heating has gone kaput so it will be bloody freezing with no heating at all!!

Hope the rain goes away a bit!!

xxx

Nooooo sorry Owl, I meant embrace it with a photo 😉 I am sure you embrace the gratitude of a found doglet, I was being naughty and failed 😢 sorry I didn't mean to offend. But that made me laugh, and sounds like the ideal kind of glossy photo required! xxx

House is spotless and ready for visitors - toilet is sparkling as is the bathroom floor ready for Vicky who is really suffering with morning/all day sickness bless her - no sign of it getting any better poor love shes tried absolutely everything and nothing is helping. They have 700+ photos and 23 videos to sit through from our holiday lol

Grrrr, am having a nightmare day at work today. Have had 2 patients show up after their appointment time has gone and the next patient is due (I.e they have totally missed their appointment) and the manager has still made me see them, meaning I have ran late all morning for no fault of my own. Will be so glad when I am not working here anymore :angry: Have been so stressed :(

That's not on Jayne.

Dogs have been off their kibble cos I've recently changed it, so when I was in Morrisons today I bought some liver, kidneys, heart, turkey pieces and pork/beef mince to mix in. I fried some kidneys up and mixed them in their food with some hot water and juice from the pan. They ate the kibble but weren't keen on the pieces of kidney :rolleyes: They did eat them eventually but next time I shall chop them up small and mix in with some mince. Gits.

It's the calm before the storm here - I am really hoping it's not as bad as the one in 1987 cos that was horrendous.

must admit i am slightly worried about the winds as well Alex, could really do without the hassle of anything going wrong

Snow, hope your daughter in law feels better soon, my mum had morning sickness all day for 9 months.... we were worth it though Lol

Gooster, that is bang out of order, i turn up to all appointments early and if the bus is running late i ring them up and let them know i will be a little bit late, if i have to wait longer because of it then that is fine by me