UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Oration

merledogs

Our new neighbours must think we are very odd the guy just came out his back door to find both of us in pj's stood in the rain on our lawn peering at a pile of poo and getting quite excited :lmaosmiley: its the first poo Nog has done since Saturday lol

I'm going to delay giving Nog tramaol this morning he's back on his previcox and has managed a couple of head shakes, a full on maddog spin after his poo and is turning to the left without hesitation, he's still a little wingy but I think thats because I wont let him get up on the bed yet. He's drinking loads and peeing fine last night he demanded a walk and whilst he didnt do his normal distance he did 75% of it before asking to go back home.

Hope you can get the parking situation sorted Marion :flowers:

Hope the cold sores disappear soon Griff. Touch wood, it is something I have never suffered from :flowers:

Hope your roof man can sort out the leak Alex :)

Mum has just woken me up to tell me there is poo everywhere :rolleyes: Nice start to my day off :rolleyes: :laugh:

Yay well done Nog.

I'm about Yantan but reading more than writing!

I did look at your link, but I can't remember what I saw...I blame it on tiredness.

Hope the leak gets fixed Alex.

We have had four weekend in our temporary house...and no work has started yet...grrr....

xxx

Hope the work starts soon Murtle :flowers:

My mum was seriously lacking in common sense this morning - Charlie had a large 'Klingon' on his bum. Instead of shutting him in the kitchen where I could have mopped up, she shut him in her bedroom (which is carpeted and needed me to get the carpet cleaner out!) She shut Ted in the kitchen though, dunno why as his bum was clean :rolleyes:

Got a gp appointment, they are usually running on time - not this morning though :rolleyes: Sod's law when I have loads of stuff to be getting on with. It's only for my medication review, so not exactly life threatening...

Murtle that's annoying about the work not having started. I hope it gets under way PDQ :flowers:

Uurgh Jayne I don't envy you the bum cleaning. George often got a case of the Klingon's. Fortunately little Archie has a nice clean bum which is surrounded by short hair that doesn't attract the Klingons.

Griff a sign would just be ignored. I've even seen tourists park up where the police have put out no waiting cones, even getting out of the car to move the cones to give them space between.

There is a place just off the M6 at Kendal where tourists go to leave their common sense and good manners before arriving in the Lake District. We don't half see life here!

well done to Nog dog

ewwwwww to Gooster.... lovely to wake up to Lol

been and seen the dr, i still have blood in my urine... i will produce a sample with no blood one day Lol, the doctor has given me some anti virals to try and sort my face out... i have to have 1 tablet 5 x a day... she suggested every 4 hours, that means i will be up for 20 hours a day Lol. she can't decide if they are viral or bacterial as they look infected (don't i sound lovely Lol), if they aren't better in 5 days i've to go back again

Hope the antivirals work griff :flowers:

Finally got in to see the GP - she has given me a whole year's supply of my pill :biggrin: She has also given me another 3 months supply of my antibiotics for acne and another tube of the cream I put on at night to blast my spots. All in all a successful trip to the GP - can't wait to see the pharmacist's face when I hand over my prescription for my years supply of my pill though :laugh:

Have just sorted out my car and home insurance out, have another Meerkat on the way. I already have Bogdan and Sergei - have opted for Special Agent Maiya this time :laugh:

Lol, i bet you looked like me walking out of the pharmacy, you tend to get odd looks walking along with a carrier bag full of tablets Lol

i am a bit freaked out, my neighbour died sunday night and i am sure she is still at home...... we have got some flowers for the family and a sympathy card but as they are sikh i am not entirely sure of the customs and wouldn't like to upset them

Griff - have a look here for Sikh traditions :flowers:

When a non Sikh hears about a death it is appropriate to call and
express the love for the deceased. But in doing so do not focus on the sadness
or the loss. But focus on the good times so to speak of that person and that it is
returning to its true home with God.

It is appropriate to send flowers, food, and contributions to a charity chosen
by the family of the deceased

Johnny has been and sorted my leakage :partytime: Apparently there was a hole in the lead which covered the bay bit which sticks out, so he's cleared all the crappage and covered it with some flashing. He's gonna let me have quotes for replacing the guttering and also one for if I have the fascias and soffits too. He said about £170 just to do the guttering, which I think is really good (I already have all the materials).

I have homemade lasagne in the oven.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

cheers Merledogs....... we sent the sympathy card and flowers (well i nipped them round this evening), i didn't really know the lady even though i have lived next door to her on and off for 30 years (she didn't speak english)

Johnny sounds fab! and even better it was a straight forward job

yantan, i chuckled at the word leakage too!