UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

Hope the antibiotics work for Dylan :flowers:

I like the colour purple as well, a few months ago, I had my purple glasses on, my purple coat on and my nails were painted purple. My brother took one look at me and said "god Jayne, you're very purple today" :biggrin: :laugh:

As promised, a slightly blurry picture of me in my summer clothes - legs still need some toning up though, that is all being taken care of by Mr G's Fitball class tonight :laugh:

temporary-22.jpg

Oh bugger off Jayne :D :bootyshake: I have come over all fat now.

I decided to try a walk to the post box and back, which is a couple of streets over. Bloody hell I came over all unnecessary about half way back and it took a lot of gritting of teeth to get back to the house.

Archie is out to lunch :)

Wonderful news that wild animals are going to be banned from performing in circuses :bigsmiley:

• Like 1

Gooster..... i am very envious!!!!! your mum probably meant that she wanted you to meet someone "nice" and Tyrone comes across as "nice" you are right though that you need to meet somebody who has interests similar to yourself (meaning being active) otherwise what would be the point? he would be at home on the sofa and you would be out and about. i worried my parents sick with my choices Lol, 2 alcoholics and and attempted murderer, there was one good one though (he was the love of my life) and a couple of other losers. hope Ted got on o.k

suzeanna ooooooooo your purple front door sounds lovely.

Yantan, hope you have recovered now

got my hair cut and had to fetch an order for my dad from M&S.. went via the lingerie dept and got some new bras... got 3 for £14!!! bonus considering there is only m&s and debenhams in my town that stock my size

Looking good Jayne - I am very envious :mad: :D

I hope the antibiotics work for Dylan :flowers:

Have you recovered Yantan?

I died my hair very red this weekend - I still get taken by surprise when I see myself in the mirror! Think I like it though :) Apologies for not keeping up recently - have had a stinking cold for the last week, but I think it's finally beginning to clear now.

Yeah I can see the legs still need toning Jayne :-) you look fabulous and such a tiny waist!!

Photos of red hair please!!

I have been working from home today, hopefully our bathroom will be fixed soon. The storage unit has been the best idea ever. Followed by Alex's method of getting rid of furniture so our coffee table could be going on eBay or freecycle soon. It takes up to much space so will be great not to have though I think the cats will miss running over the top of it!

Hope Dylan is feeling better on his antibiotics.

Marian and Griff I hope you are both well after your outings!!

xx

• Like 1

Afternoon

Arrived home to a right muddle in the living room care of Scoobs so have been bisselling ze carpets. Beautiful day. If it wasn't windy it would be quite a scorcher.

Have finally got around to sorting out a new kitchen. Old one is 30 odd years old so has done well. I have to say so far (touch wood) I am very pleased with the service and organisation of Homebase.

Have been doing loads of studying and have another exam looming large. This one will be online at home so I feel calmer about it already. The journey normally gets me into a bit of a tizz which doesn't help

Jayne you're looking great. I can't stop piling weight on and it's getting me down.

Marion hope you're ok now.

ooooooooooo red hair, mine is blue and black but i am going back to pink and black (i really should grow up Lol!)

Awww Murtle, fancy depriving the cats of their fun Lol, we got a storage thing for the bathroom to go between the toilet and wall, my dad wasn't too happy but it turned out well and you can hide all of your spare bits in there.

Jacobean, good luck with the exam... i am sure you will do brilliantly in it, RE the weight.... are you on medication? if so read the side effects and i bet you will find weight gain is one of them..... i am fed up as i have a moon face and put about a stone on in weight thanks to my medication

My weight gain is due to an underactive thyroid which my gp is refusing to treat.

I'm about to redo my red hair. I have Berry red by Loreal and love it. Only prob is it washes out very quickly. Which one is yours Sophie? I haven't the guts to do a two tone Griff. How are you now?

oh i see Jacobean, my mum is borderline and they are leaving her alone too... i doubt as if there is anything natural you can do either like acupuncture etc.

i am o.k thanks, i don't feel very well but i don't think i ever will again, i am looking forward to some warmer weather and the chance to get some fresh air instead of being stuck inside with the central heating on!

if ever you are feeling bold and want to try the two tone just make sure you have a spare dye on hand, i dyed my hair pillar box red once.... i didn't realize it would come out that bright, my dad said i looked like a match Lol.... i had to make an emergency call to my mum to see if she had any dye in the house to save me! i have been all blue, all pink, 2 tone red and black, pink and black, blue and black and purple and black, at the moment my hair is cut really short like Miley cyrus' latest hair cut..... i will be happy when it has had a couple of weeks to settle down!

Our DW has lovely black and red hair. It was black and blue a couple of weeks ago. She likes to ring the changes.

Murtle did your auction item arrive ok?

Michelle I'm sorry that you had a mess to clean up from poor Scoobs. The Bissell carpet cleaner I bought a few years ago served us well when George was here and having seizures.

I'm going to have an early night as I feel done in and am very achy.

Hugs to anyone in need.

Thanks guys - it has been hard work at times to get to this stage, but enjoyable at the same time :)

My mum has thyroid probs Michelle, even though she is taking thyroxine and her bloods are normal, she still can't shift the weight it caused her to put on :unsure:

I think everyone who has dogs over a certain age benefits from a carpet cleaner - I know not a week goes by when mum's is being used at their house :)

Good morning all,
I'm just here to say best wishes to you all. I have not forgotten you but will keep a low profile and not comment much as I am attracting plenty of flack elsewhere which there is no need to drag over to here.
Before vanishing again, I just have to say that Jayne that waist is amazing. One day I will find mine again. The family health stresses over the last year or so have contributed to its disappearance!
Best wishes
Liz