UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Birthday Chucky-lee

Helly

:blush02: :blush02: :blush02: thanks very much everybody ! I haven't been online much recently and am embarrased (sp?) that it took me a week to find you all have been thinking of my birthday (head hung in shame lol)

I did have a great day, my best friend and another friend of mine had a falling out months ago but made up right in front of me on my birthday! and my SIL also took the first step after weeks of not speaking and wished me happy birthday,which means I can see my 2 lovely nieces again whom I totally adore :wub: :biggrin: , I also got some nice pressies,some add-ons for LittleBigPlanet ,THE best game EVER made :laugh: ! and a beautiful bracelet with 3 little butterflies with pink and light-purple stones inlaid,from hubbie .Plus several beautiful bunches of flowers,a pink friends-forever teddy ,a very very pretty fairy with unicorn ornament and loads of hugs and kisses from my boys :wub: oh and not to forget,after weeks of not so nice weather,the sun was shining all day :biggrin:

thanks again everyone :speak_cool:

Vivian -xxx-