UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ew ew ew ew ew ew!!!

Firstly, that guy with deformed privates, what the hell is wrong with him? He said he thinks he challenges peoples idea of what a p**** should look like. He doesn't challenge MY idea of what a p**** should look like, just confirms my absolute certainty that it shouldn't look like that!!!

And is anyone brave enough to click on the nobscan shop? I dread to think what they sell in there :unsure:

no no he is right . I now know exactly what a p**** looks like with a large inflated D*** attached to it :laugh:

I did happen to watch the prog on Ch4 sometime ago, on Man's best friend (not a dog!) and they showed a 'lengthening op' they cut through a muscle and then after healed the man has to attach weights to the end of it and sit like that while watching tv etc, madness pure madness. This guy was going onto have a widening op in the future too. :rolleyes:

She was a little trooper, was eating/acting normal from 2nd day. She's been through so much bless her.

I have 10 bunnies now :ohmy:

You could always build a "fox safe" enclosure or have a small shed? Or an indoor bunny? My lot are :biggrin:

10 wow.

I think my OH may move out. Hmm don't give me ideas. :wink:

Besides that we have an old rescue terrier that wouldn't be bunny safe and I'd want bunnies to have the full run of the gardens when I could watch them if that makes sense. :)

OMG... PMSL at arse aliens. If you think that's bad, try this website. I howled for hours reading customers verdicts..

mwaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

couldnt stop laughing!!!! what great commments!

how have i missed this thread!!! i had loads of grose things and they really dont seem gros at all now!!! quite disapointed in myself now! :sleep:

When I was grating cheese yesterday I also grated my thumb. I'm ashamed to admit that one of my first thoughts upon seeing the blood was should I take a photo for this thread? I took a few moments to decide it wasn't horrific enough :laugh:

"Colonblow"!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I was grating cheese yesterday I also grated my thumb. I'm ashamed to admit that one of my first thoughts upon seeing the blood was should I take a photo for this thread? I took a few moments to decide it wasn't horrific enough :laugh:

Haahahaha, I do the same!! After the walk today, I had gouches out of both thighs where Ty was jumping up at me when another dog was winding her up, (I had linen trousers on so it bloody hurt! :mad: ) I knew Id been scratched and the first thing I thought was "Wonder if its gory enough for this thread?" :rolleyes:

It wasnt though :(

I'm sure I'll have some awesome cuts to add to this as the year progresses. Last year, Charliegoo cut my leg really deep with his claws whilst lining up for flyball (as in blood all over leg depth) and everyone was asking what on earth I'd done :huh: I still have the scars now :ohmy:

I'm sure I'll have some awesome cuts to add to this as the year progresses. Last year, Charliegoo cut my leg really deep with his claws whilst lining up for flyball (as in blood all over leg depth) and everyone was asking what on earth I'd done :huh: I still have the scars now :ohmy:

Now there's a whole new thread! We could compare scars! I have some lovely ones :laugh: I have one in the shape of the letter J on the back of my left hand from where I got kicked by a rabbit as I syringe fed him yogurt. Various other scars on my hands and arms from cats. My bestest ones are a matching pair on each shin bone from where I was being nosey at infants school trying to peer into a window above some coat pegs. I fell and smashed both legs onto the bench below. I now look like I've got two pea sized holes dug into my shins :rolleyes:

Now there's a whole new thread! We could compare scars! I have some lovely ones :laugh: I have one in the shape of the letter J on the back of my left hand from where I got kicked by a rabbit as I syringe fed him yogurt. Various other scars on my hands and arms from cats. My bestest ones are a matching pair on each shin bone from where I was being nosey at infants school trying to peer into a window above some coat pegs. I fell and smashed both legs onto the bench below. I now look like I've got two pea sized holes dug into my shins :rolleyes:

:huh: Owwwwwwwwwwwww

Mine aren't that bad (and any scar photo thread will not be contributed to tonight, as I need to shave my legs :D )