UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May 22

Jazz

well, the bad news keeps coming. Remember faith the old dog that was killed by the foster? seems it was elwood the daxi. just come home from shopping. wee and poo everywhere, bindi has been attacked. cant see any holes in her, her thick collar saved her. shes been 'off' all week, ive been out twice. shes shocked. elwood will have to go in the crate when I go out

my friend who fosters for the rescue picked up bindi and squeek last night, took bindi to be checked out. thankfully she is just shocked and bruised. the lady will keep them 2 till elwoods gone so they are safe

ready....

elwood the daxi attacked bindi. made me realise elwood killed faith in february. so rescue he came from said they would take him back to ireland but might be next weekend. still with me?

squeeks rescue was worried bindi might have internal injuries so got my friend who fosters for them, to come and take her to the emergency vet, and squeek till elwoods has gone ....  getting there

rescue rung, told me im not suitable for squeek, the 2.7kg chihuahua. that my other friend who is admin (I know, get a coffee) has been telling the boss from day 1 that I wasnt suitable for her, although she got her for me!

now im calling the woman out who is a backstabbing bstd, who isnt answering, but heard the voicemail messages I left!

thats it for now

getting colourful clothes out for my grandsons funeral tomorrow

wont confuse you more with lewis' day but so much going on and hes trying to comfort me

in short. I went from 7 dogs to 4, should be 6 by the end of the week, might be 5. but im letting people know what the rescue is like. love4dogs. bstds!

• Sad 1

A sad day but good it was a beautiful ceremony.

Cloudy and cool today. 

Cleo is suddenly showing her age and has become 'an old dog'. The years creep up when your not looking.

Her back end is getting very weak- her GSD genes- and she has slowed down. She is taking iife very easy these days.