UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May 22

Jazz

Good morning all on this Bank Holiday Monday. Not that it makes much difference to me since I retired. Not got any particular plans but will probably go and buy some plants and do some more work in the garden. Anyone doing anything nice?

Glad to hear Wispa is  enjoying life.

Cleo is not a lap dog but I  have had others who were.  One retriever was impossible to shift off your lap. I used to say it would be easier to move a mountain. When you tried she went limp and you could not get any pruchase anywhere.  She did the same if you tried to lift her. It was like trying to lift jelly.

Builder came tonight to remove the deck but had to give up as the wrong screws have been used  so he needs another  bit for his drill. In some places nails have been used,  The batons supporting it underneath are spaced too far apart and he said it would have started sagging. 

It sound s like a DIY effort. 

• Like 1

Lovely to hear Wispa is doing so well Owl.

That does sound like a bit of a bodge job Blackmagic. Laughing at your description of lifting your jelly like retriever. I know exactly what you mean.

I need to get out of this stupid sleep pattern I've got into. Awake till stupid o'clock and tired during the day.

• Like 1