UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May 21

Jazz

Hello everyone, In some respects its seems a very long time since I last posted in here, in other ways hardly any time at all.

I was advised today that Sue has now been cremated,  please raise a glass/cup/mug of your beverage of choice to her memory.

I will be sentimental here.

Until we meet again in the Light my beloved Suzie

Loved you yesterday

Love You still

always have

always will.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi Everybody,  Sue was cremated on the 26th and I was pleasantly surprised to get a phone call today asking if it was convenient for her ashes to be returned 

today. So now she is home.

Her daughter Mandy is going to be taking some with her to Greece in two weeks time so that they can be placed on Koukounaries beach on Skiathos 

and for the Aegean sea to wash her away as she asked. Some will be sprinkled around her beloved Cherry tree in the garden. I may make a journey up to Roos where she spent the early part of her life and where her father is buried  somewhere in the Roos churchyard.

Sue's son, Mark came up with his eldest son, Aidan, and we went out with Mandy and her husband to have a meal.  We toasted Sue's memory and there were a few tears, but all in all a happy occasion (though I am sure I heard Sue's voice saying " That duck is overcooked, go on complain. The price they are charging for it you want it right!")

So now I am very close to closing the story of Sue's life. Just a few more lines to write, then I will keep walking carrying her memory with me all my days..

Peace and Love to you all, I hope you enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend and that the weather is kind to us all!

• Like 1