UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May 21

Jazz

That's a relief.

2nd covid vax tomorrow, hope it doesn't knock me out as much as the 1st time. If I come on here and talk gobbledygook that will be the reason.

Horrible wet windy day but friend Trevor came to see us, much to Wispa's delight. Such a treat to have a visitor actually in the house after not being allowed for so long. 

We had a cold, wet, windy dyq yesterday too. It was like autumn. But this morning the sun is shining again.

I had no after effects from my second vaccination.

I have read you have them with first with the AstraZenica one but with the second  Pfizer one. That played out with my family.

I am playing a slow game of tetris (or is it jenga?) with everything in the house, while gradually decluttering.

Arrived early for vax but didn't have to wait as 2nd vax people were being fast tracked through another room. Feeling muddle headed and tired but not too bad so far. The next few hours will tell.

Good morning xx 

Thankfully I seem to be back to normal-for-owls.

Has anyone here seen Elon Musk's Starlink satellites? I saw them late Saturday night. Was out in garden with Wispa at 11.45 pm, lovely moonlight, looking at stars and suddenly a long line of lights appeared, dozens of them, moving across the sky from east to west. I didn't know about Starlink and was astonished and a bit unnerved. 

We've got sunshine and showers, meant to be heavy rain this afternoon. Plus there's a very chilly wind. Hard to believe it's the end of May. Hopefully the better weather forecast from tomorrow actually happens.