UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May 21

Jazz

It's very rare, from what I have found online, and occurs when the plant becomes rootbound. My plant has suddenly flourished and put up lots of new shoots, after growing very slowly for the past 3 years. Probably because at last I found the right windowsill for it. The flowers will be scented.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/snake-plant/flowers-of-a-sansevierias-mother-in-laws-tongue.htm

morning x

Lewis is bringing milk. He wanted me to go for a ride in his new car but stomach has caught up with the stress of the week. 3 dogs have got colds, and another one sneezing. got metacam and cough mixture on food for them. Im keeping my drugs seperate to them

anyone got cats? Since having him, Socks wakes lewis up, used to be 7am, but its got earlier, its now 3.30! If he shushes him away, Lewis will be scratched, then he will scratch the door and furniture. Hes not hungry, dry food is down all the time. Any ideas please? Lewis is at the end of his tether with no sleep. HES BOUGHT TOYS WITH TIMERS SO THEY ENTERTAIN HIM, A FOOD THING THAT OPENS AT A CERTAIN TIME

It is quite common for  cats to be awake at night.

A work colleague was kept awake by his cats playing up and down the stairs during the night.

Is he an indoor car?

In the wild they would be active at dawn and dusk as that is when prey would be about. So the early waking will be due to the earlier dawn  at the moment.

Lack of stimulation during the day could be the cause if the cat is alone all day.  If he rests all day he will not be sleepy at night.

Look online for suggestions of ' how to stimulate your cat'.

we've had warm sunny days lately, makes a nice change. But pleased your roof doesn't leak.

Went out for a meal tonight, first time since Christmas Eve. Oh, how noise phobic I've become. I'm genuinely pleased that our local was busy and that people were enjoying themselves but the noise, especially the cackling laughs cut right through me. I've turned into an anti-social misery guts 😂 Ok, I was never very social before but hadn't realised how much other people's noise got to me.

• Like 1

Dont blame you. At home you can control volume, outside its a nightmare.

Shopping today and hope to be picking up food for the people that make meals for people. Its catering size so I wont want it. Its free, so yes please.

Have a safe wonderful day xxxx

• Like 1

Did the shopping, got a pair of trousers from the charity shop. Picked up the food for the charity, they are grateful, will pick it up later in the week

Lewis got his new car from Cinch. Nice car. any problems they sort it

hope you are all ok xx

Edited by Jazz