UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

I just read the tale of woe to Philip...he says you know why the problems don't you? All that is dealt with offshore...well, goodness gracious me! An internal source said it's just as bad for people working within the company!

Blackmagic, I'm a bit confused...I thought your name was Sheena, or am I mixing you up with someone else?(or has Eve been on the hard stuff?)😛

A nice man driving a taxi brought my medication at around 5.20.  Philip went to the door and took them and said loudly, hey darling, your drug dealer's here! Good job that the neighbours on both sides have more than a nodding acquaintance with dodgy substances!

Edited by suzeanna

morning all. hope you are all ok.

picking up the rest of the dog stuff from my friends bungalow today. the stuff in the shed. hope to get a grooming table and a dog buggy. I know there is more but happy to do 2 trips. i need a bigger bungalow to fit it all in before I distribute it all, but the table is mine, be able to do these easier

ive got the grooming table, 2 dog buggies, 2 stairgates, garden ornaments, stuff in boxes ill see what they are another day. and a trolley i can have here, its a bit bigger than the one im using, and can be used as a zimmer. ive had to put a lot of it in the shower, no chance of it fitting anywhere else lol