UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

You must have very mixed feeling about your house move, blackmagic.  Excited for a new place but sorry to leave your home and the memories there behind.

Oh right Owl..just wondered as a while ago Yantan said she was struggling with her asthma and was having a chest xray, thought it might be that.

My daughter and her husband will be back from Greece on Wednesday, think they're going to notice the difference in the temperature!

May have emergency transport run first thing tomorrow ... if the dog gets trapped overnight and needs to be whizzed off to foster. 

I was sorting clothes today, trying to make space. I have so many which are too worn to go to charity shop but not bad enough to go for textile recycling at the tip. Most came from charity shop in first place.

Well, we are on high Covid alert but are allowed to travel to neighbouring counties for work and education as long as we don't mix households there. I am assuming that going to my local shop just over the border is ok as long as distancing is observed. 

im sure your allowed to go shopping x

we are shopping in the morning. a big shop as freezers are nearly empty, and im actually eating! I know ....

got gift vouchers, double points voucher and a shopping list. Im excited. doesnt take much lol

• Like 1

slight change. my friend has got worse, but there isnt a hospice with space so shes going in a nursing home. her son is organising it tomorrow, so if times work out, we are getting stuff out of the bungalow tomorrow, as well as shopping. lewis has work at 1 so have to arrange times just right, if her son will answer