UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jubilation

griff

Lol...ewww Greek salad, no way! I have only just started eating tomato... can't abide feta or anything oily. Can't beat a fried onion sandwich with hp sauce...yummy. I am much better with food now, I will try new things, as I say I now eat tomatoes

I could have had a jacket potato Griff, they were on the menu, but I was being adventurous lol. That'll teach me ha ha. Our local pub does the most wonderful fish and real chips but it's not open till the end of the month so I'll just have to wait till then. Was nice to go out and be sort of normal  though.

Richard's ankle isn't completely right yet Suzeanna but access to his physio stopped 4 months ago and not resuming for the forseeable so he's got to wait till that's back up and running again. Also waiting for injection to his back which he gets 3 times a year but also stopped due to the virus so his mobility is not the best at the moment. But we hobble along together lol.

How's your stomach now Jazz?

Eve I'm glad to hear you enjoyed getting out even if you didn't like the chips.

I can't stand olives. I start bowking at just the sight of one. 

I've heard of a Tawny Pippit but wouldn't know one if I fell over it. Wasn't the name given to a steam train or a beer or in the title of a book - or SOMETHING. 

It's grey and rainy here but rather humid.

That's what I was thinking of Owl and Eve - thank you! I've seen the film before, a long time ago, which is why the name Tawny Pipit registered, only I couldn't make the connexion.

The weather has changed dramatically here and the sun is out and the sky is blue.

Quiet on here today, hope everyone has been having fun. Son and daughter in law came over for the afternoon so that was a lovely surprise. They rarely tell us when they're coming - one day I'll be out doing something interesting and surprise them lol

Loved your pic of the deer swimming Owl. Well captured.

• Like 2