UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

We have the village firework display on Friday evening but should only last a couple of hours so we can clear off somewhere else for the evening.  A few people may be celebrating Diwali but none of our immediate neighbours, and Wispa can cope with fireworks in moderation. 

We're lucky round here with fireworks. A few on Nov 5th and a few on New Year's Eve. Not that my lot are bothered by them anyway. Stanley used to be a total basketcase when fireworks were going off which was particularly awful when we lived in London as there didn't seem to be a week go by without some.

Evening :wavey:

Sound like we're all falling to bits 😷🤧😨 Healing thoughts being sent for poorly peeps and dogs.

Lily chewed through the 5th phone extension cord today, even though it was inside cable protector and I'd taped it to the skirting board 🤬 Have ordered another and a spare just in case. This time I'm going to see if I can take it over the top of the door and high up on the wall so the ratbag can't reach it. It was obviously tasty because when she did a poo she brought it inside to eat it again.

Edited by merledogs
  • Haha 2

😖 disgusting pup.

I had an apple pie bed this morning, except that it was a pear. Windfall well pecked by birds. Luckily not yet ripe and squashy.

Tiga still at vet, had another scan and more bloods today. Still on drip, drinking a bit but not eating anything.

I got ox tail reduced yesterday so put it in the slow cooker. I take it the dogs cant have them cooked bones? I peeled my finger as well as the potatoes, they all had to be washed. any I dropped the dogs cleared for me. looking forward to that later

be safe out there xx

I think any bones that will break and leave sharp bits are a no no, Jazz.

I've been getting steadily more breathless for a while now, used to be after going up the stairs but now just getting dressed leaves me puffing.  Philip can blow 600 plus on his monitor, I had a go and my best effort was 280! Managed to get through to the GP and I have a sit and wait at 4 today.  After consulting Dr. Google, I either have asthma or heart failure.  Knowing me, I quite possibly have both, we shall have to wait and see.  I might be cheeky at the docs and try to slide two things by them, and get a second opinion on my ever growing lumps on my collar bone.  I'm beginning to wonder if I ought to be getting Christmas stuff sorted early in case I don't make it! (not quite joking.)

Good luck at the doctor's Suzeanna.

Sounds more promising for Tiga. Hope he eats something soon.

I love GSDs, I've had two, they're the most loyal dogs I've ever had. They live for you and they'd die for you. But it's Staffies for me from now on. They're loyal too, when you've got food they can't take their eyes off you 😂