UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

Do you know what... there's some proper sickos in this world that need taking out..I wouldn't ever harm an animal unless it was to protect mine and I find animals a million times better and more innocent than humans...to harm them you have something very wrong

That's senseless and tragic Suzeanna. There are some really warped individuals in this world.

It's been a lovely couple of days here so got loads done in the garden. Bit of a frost this morning but nice and sunny again. I love a crisp autumn morning when out with the dogs. They love all the different smells a frost brings to the ground.

Does your house feel empty without the fosters Jazz? Bet it won't be long till you've got some more lol.

Hospital for me today, camera up my nose and down into my throat....this disease is the gift that keeps giving! Did another hearing test on me and my hearing is right down in my right ear... really?? Like I wouldn't know lol, they wanted to send me to have a barium swallow test but I have decided that unless I am coughing to the point of being sick I will leave well alone

Hugs to Griff because that's all I can offer. Can't imagine what poorly people are going through as I've never experienced it. I expect my time will come but till then you have all my love and sympathy and I promise not to moan about my feebleness with colds again lol xx

It sounds awful Griff and yes it's worse when you know what's coming!

I'm at the asthma clinic today and also getting a flu jab. Ruby is having to work from home today as her back is playing her up. She came home early yesterday because of it. She's supposed to be going to London tomorrow so is hoping it will be much better by then.

Fingers crossed for Ruby..is it connected to her kidney, or just general back ache?

My nothing to worry about lump on my collar bone's little baby lumps are now developing into teenagers, I don't have to feel for them, I can see them in the mirror! Doctor said they're nothing but I'm not so sure, they certainly look like something! Can't get through on the phone, so I went to the online appointments and bagged one for Thursday of next week. 

I've had the invite for a flu jab, but I said no thanks.  I know they say you don't get flu from the jab but I know several people who got flu very quickly after it.  Maybe a coincidence, but as I'm meant to avoid infections (probably same as you, Griff) I'm not taking the chance.

Yantan, I did ask before but you may have missed it..how did Barbara morph into Ruby? Is it her middle name?

Edited by suzeanna

Suzeanna Ruby actually morphed from Rhubarb and custard which someone started calling her almost 40 years ago.  That got shortened to Rhubarb and then to Ruby. Her middle name is Jane. 

We don't know if the bad back is related to her kidney or not. We are hoping NOT. 

• Haha 1

Hoping Ruby's back improves soon.

Suzeanna, hope the lumps are nothing major.

Very worried about my friend's dog.  She and her beagles were the first people I encouraged to take up tracking, and the amazing Tiga has found many dogs over the years. He became ill last night, was sick once and had runs, but after that his only symptom has been severe pain. he was allowed home last night on strong painkiller but is back at vet this morning on a drip. He has been drinking a little but not enough. Xrays and bloods normal, no diagnosis as yet.

There's absolutely no way a flu jab can give you the flu.. it's not a live vaccine, that's how come I am allowed to have it, if someone gets the flu, it's a coincidence, you may get aching joints a sore arm etc but the jab will NOT give you the flu....I have my flu jab every year now

Oh no... hoping Ruby feels better soon and good luck at the hospital

Owl....I hope the dog will be o.k and they can find out what made him poorly

• Like 1