UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

I'm sitting on a bench outside the Nuffield hospital waiting for Ruby. It's too warm & stuffy inside. Her appointment was 12.30 with the scan scheduled for 1.30 (now as I write this.) They put dye in her first. Hopefully won't be too long now. 

We are going to IKEA after this for an hour or so then heading home. It's funny not having to rush back for dogs.

Hope Brian will be o.k. is it Lyme's disease he has then?

Suzeanna, IKEA is o.k...better if you know the shortcuts to the section you want

Yantan... Hoping ruby is soon done..enjoy IKEA

Had a lovely time with maz, wormed Mr bojangles for her and he was a really good boy, been and got a he paperwork from Steve's Dr and found out he was 50 in march...he has lied to me about his age for 3 years!! I got him birthday presents but would have taken him for a meal and asked his sister to come...he is in soooooo much trouble with me!

3 hours ago, suzeanna said:

Never been to Ikea in my life, and don't think I ever will!

And I will never be stepping foot in one ever again!

We are home now, having stopped in Carlisle and had a meal at a Toby Cavery.

Did you all know that John Lewis now welcome dogs in all 52 of their stores? There isn't one in Cumbria and I'm not sure George or Archie would have enjoyed a stroll through one but still it's nice they have turned dog friendly. 

• Like 2

Don't think they'd welcome Cooper and Nick at John Lewis. They would 'christen' every item in the store lol.

I hate going to Ikea too Yantan. We've had a couple of bits from there but we order online and I send Richard to pick it up lol

Lol @ Steve Griff. Guess he doesn't want a fuss on his birthday.

Everything crossed for little Brian Jazz.

Good luck today Griff.

How's the weather treating everyone today? We had torrential rain this morning. It was more like a monsoon. Fortunately it's dried up now. 

Sainsbury's has delivered our weekly shop and I have put it all away. 

Jazz any news on poor little Brian?