UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August here! No one's noticed me!

suzeanna

Good luck with solicitors, Griff. 

We had heavy rain this morning but it is now dry and breezy and rather nice. Wispa is disgusted with me for not taking her anywhere, but van is in local garage awaiting new fan belt as old one was making a horrid noise and was on the way out. I have done a bit of gardening. 

Owl, they started on the Asian lady next door as she and her daughter stuck up for us, they then had a go at kev....I can only hope that they annoy the end house too as that's the whole row then they have annoyed, dev who lives over the back next to kev is not a fan because of how they have upset the lady next door, Dave and ange next door to kev are not happy as they are causing trouble in a nice little close, they have 7 houses to pee off and that's the whole close of 13 houses. This is how nice our close is, you are having a delivery, not in...a neighbour will take it in, tell them where to leave it etc, that pair?? Had a delivery from Wickes that was needed up the back and it had to be left in the front garden as there was nobody there, we were in.. could have said oh it needs to be in the back garden but nah....not helping them anymore...I can't post a video on here but I have a video that shows my car in front of my garage which allegedly blocks their access to their garden....you can easily get another car in the space, they say they need to do a u turn in the drive...it's not wide enough, and a 360.... it's not wide enough, it's all just lies and nonsense...not to mention my dad discussed our rear CCTV with them, he has never spoken to them about it, and he hasn't spoken to them since the police came out and we had a solicitors letter after that and it wasn't mentioned in that Letter, they are just desperate

• Like 1

Getting people to speak up though jazz is a problem...her next door won't as she wants to keep her parking. Plus it's a privately owned house so no HA  to act.

Thanks Eve, she said today that if they don't go away after they receive the video and surveyors report then she will put it before a barrister and see our success rate, she said trespass..we will win, parking we will win, and the only sticking point is the front fence but....my neighbour has had a wall for 42 years no permission, other houses have hedges and fences so why is ours an issue?

Because they are malicious Griff.

Well this weekend has started off well - not! I used to get a form of dysmotility  where the food just sat in my stomach and didn't move on. It's like having a brick in your stomach and your belly gets distended. I had it off and on and then more and more off than on until it seemed to go away for good. I reckon it's going on for 10 years since I last had a bout. It started up again yesterday evening and I've had a very uncomfortable night with it. Ruby was going to go to the chemist and buy an over the counter remedy that I used to take. I went online to check the name only to find it's only available now on prescription! Another drug that came up was one I take for migraine sickness so I have had one of those. 

And to top it all off its chucking it down with rain.

I do hope everyone else is faring better than me!

Oh bloody hell Marion, hope you feel better soon. My dad went to have the pill cam, he took the camera and you have to wait until it has moved down before they let you go, they were just going to intervene after 1hr 30mins when it started to shift, apparently most people it moves after 20 minutes, they said he had a very sluggish digestive tract.

It's Chucking down here, Steve's at the market but so far only bought shorts. Been trying to get him to go out for a meal, I refuse to let his 50th go by uncelebrated...no doubt it will be a takeaway