UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Already!

Jazz

Sorry Yantan but we had a lovely warm and sunny day so I got stuck into tidying up the garden. Have to make the most of the good days as there's more wet than dry ones at the moment. Back to cloud and drizzle now though.

Suzeanna, I don't know where you read that but so far the only info which has been released by police, council or the dogs' owners is that the dog sitter has admitted they are all dead.  I have been in regular touch with the Doglost co ord dealing with this, and she assures me that many posts currently being made are just assumptions.

Edited by owl

I've been following The Tamworth Five as they were dubbed on Twitter. The owners don't want any speculation on social media over what happened  in case it prejudices the police enquiry and hopefully the court case that will ensue.

Those poor dogs. I can't even begin to imagine how their owners are feeling. Such hear break 💔💔

On a brighter note Evie's little brother, Tris came for a visit with his mum and nanna AND the new addition, Chase the rescue Springer Spaniel who is 2. He's such a good boy. Well both Chase and Tris are!

Evie was on her 2 week summer holiday with her daddy and his new partner and their baby. She's going to pop in when her mummy picks her up.

Wispa is going deaf. I am a bad mummy not to notice. A friend who has known her for years pointed it out to me. She can still hear whistle ok and is very good at reading my body language so she had me fooled.

We had a blind cat, we knew she was blind (thanks to her rotten first owner who starved her) but she fooled anyone who came to call as she would run around the house, having memorised where everything was like she was fully abled. She was really adventerous too and I was always having to go and bring her back to the house. She loved to be outside and we didn't want to stop her enjoying her life after what she had endured so we let her go out. Fortuately one of our other pussprats took it upon himself to look out for her. I usually knew she was half way up the road because he would come in meowing and making a racket so I got to know it was the Cumbrian version of "what's that Skippy, Esme is heading up the road? Quick lets go get her". 

• Haha 1