UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

Excellent Owl. Ruby and I are both looking forward to seeing you again.

I have Indorex spray Griff but it might be out of date. I'll check. I have ordered some foggers which we will set off overnight. We'll carry on with a mild bleach mix for washing the cupboards out and wash the walls down with it until the foggers arrive. We can use these things now there are no pets here.  I was through in the back a little while ago and there were only 3 on the wall by the back door and none anywhere else - that I could see anyway.

• Like 1

Found the source of the weevils or whatever they are. The 20kg bag of bird seed that was 3/4's full. I stopped feeding the birds in December and just forgot about the seed that was stored in a box. I had a lightbulb moment this moment and went to check it. It was teeming with the blighters. Yak!

Foggers will be delivered today so we'll put them on overnight. 

who uses online for prescription drugs for dogs? he has put 30 pills and can be used 3 times. can I get all the pills at once? it sayd I have to send the letter to them. will they send it back to use again? thanks

Would like some sun here please!!

Well done jazz, I have never ordered drugs for the animals online

Had a lovely day with Steve, 2 hours in the tattooist and a tattoo he has had since 15 is now covered, my tattooist is a very clever man and the smile on Steve's face...bless him. He is booked in to go back on the 11th for some more work, he wants stuff adding to it

Then we went for a meal at the carvery...2 carverys and puddings £15 but once again the ice cream machine was broken....I am not impressed, then I thought Steve was going to explode, a lady cleaned the table opposite, kids had knocked peas onto the table, they had left the table and she was cleaning, did no more than sweep the discarded food onto the floor!!! It's not like she was going back to sweep or hoover it up, there were still people eating

I like the idea of an All You Can Eat buffet in the afterlife. 

Griff, that is somewhat disgusting and makes more work for whoever has to do the floors. At least in the garden centre where I had a toasted teacake this afternoon there is a resident crew of garden birds who scuttle around under the tables efficiently hoovering up every crumb, pea or chip.

We spent an hour on riverbank, Wispa had a swim, and we got back to car just as rain started again. 

I had a nasty fall before that, catching my foot in some weedproof membrane beneath gravel at front of my house which had been loosened and crumpled up by the heavy rain. Good thing I had long sleeves. Cut on right arm, badly bruised left hand but nothing broken. Landed not on the gravel but on the adjacent concrete hard standing so I was very lucky to get away without serious damage. Felt ok when out walking by river, but now everything has stiffened up and is turning interesting colours.

I have a veg pasty and tomatoes and cheese and fruit so no need to cook anything tonight, fortunately.

Edited by owl
  • Sad 1

Yuk, that would get my back up Griff, so hate to think what it did to Steve. Great he was so pleased with his tattoo work. I love tattoos but not on me. Maybe cos I had some home made ones done when I was 16. Not my best idea, made prison tats look classy 😂 Got them removed a few years later - way before lasering so the doctor just cut the skin off. Lesson learned.

Didn't cut the grass, it was too hot, there's always tomorrow. Just weeded in the shady bits then sat and read for a bit in the afternoon.

Glad you found the source of the critters Yantan. Big hugs to you for George and Archie. I'm sure they're playing together now. That's one thing I'll miss about being here. Kai is buried under the ancient Magnolia tree in the garden, which was his favourite spot. Took me 5 hours to dig a hole big enough to bury him he was such a big dog. But we have our memories of him.

• Sad 1