UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Give The Goss.....

Jazz

You can make a comfrey poultice for cracked ribs or any minor fracture that has not got a cast on it. Good for bruising as well, brings the inflammation down.

Rain seems to be holding off this morning so will take Wispa somewhere and make the most of it before rain returns this afternoon.

Very good of your bro to help out, Griff.

Aside from the fact that comfrey is a great healer I love it just because of it's name. Comfrey. What a great word.

Gosh but the sky is grey this morning. We are in for a deluge by the looks of it. 

That's good of your brother Griff.

Hope the vets goes o.k jazz

I agree Yantan... it's a good word and yes, very kind of Andrew. He can be a pain in the bum but I think he can see what they are doing next door.

Funnily enough, you know how they said that the cars being parked on the drive caused their renovations to be delayed and their workmen couldn't get access.... guess who has just had a delivery of wood to the rear of the house via the driveway and my neighbours car is parked there!!! I have written it in the book

6 minutes ago, griff said:

Hope the vets goes o.k jazz

I agree Yantan... it's a good word and yes, very kind of Andrew. He can be a pain in the bum but I think he can see what they are doing next door.

Funnily enough, you know how they said that the cars being parked on the drive caused their renovations to be delayed and their workmen couldn't get access.... guess who has just had a delivery of wood to the rear of the house via the driveway and my neighbours car is parked there!!! I have written it in the book

Photos too, Griff if you haven't already!

been busy. kevin has had his jabs. nice new male vet from Portugal. don't know why he told me that

took the wee smelling rug to the skip and done 2 weeks shopping, £30. only 1 wee when I dropped kevin back, so know it wasn't him. the yoghurt pot split, so the dog have had a lot of it, the rest is in a mug for their tea

brain and eyes are fryed now

love to all xxxx

Didn't know about the healing properties of comfrey, just that it makes a great compost when steeped in water and put on the flower beds. Definitely going to grow some in Dunoon and I've got the perfect spot.

Brilliant your brother is helping out Griff, he sounds exactly like my brother- selfish and self centred,  but they do surprise you occasionally.

Hope your eyes are better soon Jazz.

Sounds like a lovely walk for Wispa Owl.

Off to Eastbourne tomorrow to see my sister and cousin. Just a day trip so will be back here tomorrow night xx

Griff at least your parents know it's there if they do come to need it. 

The road our storage unit is on is closed all weekend for some major work so we can't get there. The house is a mess with stuff from the attic now sitting down here and taking up a lot of space. We seem so far from de-clutttering so we can call the estate agents in. 

Eve have a safe trip to Eastbourne and back and a good catch up with your sister.