UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Ooh My Back, My Belly And My Two Sides

Yantan

Not often I post just lurk theses days but thought I'd mention this in case it's any help to anyone. Izzie has been very bad lately so much so that she was pencilled in for pts as her arthritis was so bad. A friend told me to try cbd drops and I'm happy to say it's helped her vastly. It 'll never cure her but her pain killers were at maximum and she was still in lots of pain continually panting and pacing. Now that has almost stopped and she's sleeping much better, in fact I wake her up of a morning instead of her being up pacing of a night. These drops are fantastic for her and are for human use as well. www.simplycbd.co.uk.

Happy Christmas everyone xx

• Like 1

No way Eve! I hope it wasn't my remarks about that woman on FB that made you think that. I love hearing about your trips to France and what you are doing there.

If ever any of you need repairs or renovations done don't get me and Ruby in to do them. We trade under the names of Bodgit and Scarper. We failed to dig a big enough trench for the foundations and made the cement too wet resulting in a collapse of the gingerbread house. Our carpentry was crap too as none of the windows or doors would open due to the warped piping. Tastes good though.

Well Tesco has delivered our Christmas order and Ruby popped down to Booths supermarket to pick up our pre-ordered goodies. What scrumptiousness. We might have made a start on them.

I think some people buy what delights them for other people without thinking "I love this but will they?" I know a few people like that but like Eve if someone goes to the trouble of buying me something I treasure it whether or not I like/love it.

• Like 1

Not often I post just lurk theses days but thought I'd mention this in case it's any help to anyone. Izzie has been very bad lately so much so that she was pencilled in for pts as her arthritis was so bad. A friend told me to try cbd drops and I'm happy to say it's helped her vastly. It 'll never cure her but her pain killers were at maximum and she was still in lots of pain continually panting and pacing. Now that has almost stopped and she's sleeping much better, in fact I wake her up of a morning instead of her being up pacing of a night. These drops are fantastic for her and are for human use as well. www.simplycbd.co.uk.

Happy Christmas everyone xx

Thank you. I have just ordered some for Archie as he can't tolerate Loxicom and the arthritis in his back legs hurt him now and again.

I hope you have Izzie for a while yet :)

Happy Christmas to you as well.

• Like 1

Hi colliesrbest....heard fab things about CBD...was looking at it for my dad! Fantastic it's helped your dog

Lol Yantan, see I am crap at cooking but great at building stuff, although I would have just ate it before building it

Steve only has Christmas day and boxing Day off so I won't see him now except for 5 minutes Christmas day, he is supposed to go to his uncles on boxing Day but I suspect he won't go

Lol @ Yantan and Ruby. I love gingerbread and would have eaten it whatever it looked like. The dogs love it too and we share a gingerbread slice every afternoon. It's the highlight of their day so don't anyone tell me it's not good for them or I'll have a mutiny on my hands

I got the letter from heart clinic. the reason he says COPD wasnt found was because of that nasty doctor who said i need to lose weight and breathe deeper! if he had told me to my face i would have put him straight. im sat here struggling to breathe, yea right nothing wrong!

love you all xxxx

Jazz I think most of our NHS staff are brilliant but there is always the odd bad egg who really shouldn't be practising medicine. Your nasty doc sounds like the one I had at the pain clinic who told me to drink alcohol every night to help me sleep! My GP was livid. Not only am I diabetic I have a dodgy liver and barely ever touch alcohol. And most significantly I didn't mention anything about not sleeping at night. I already was on medication for that. He then had to go on the internet to look up what to prescribe me for pain - no not an NHS database of drugs, but the actual feckin internet! He then put me on Tramadol without advising me of any of the side effects or the fact that they are addictive. I had an awful time coming off them, which took 6 months.