UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Oh My Days.

Yantan

So pleased for Archie eating, he's not letting you write him off yet :D He'll let you know when he's ready and it's a while off yet.

Been gorgeous here today. Seem to spend so many days being jealous of other people's weather but been hot and sunny all day :cool2:

If the forum does disappear do we all just lose touch? I know there's a few don't want to be on Facebook so that won't be an option. But I want to know how you all are, how Archie's doing, how Suzeanna's coping with her treatment, how Griff and Steve are getting on (or not lol), if Jazz has any more fosters and how they're behaving, Owl and Wispa's adventures (and I still want her to do her book) and Blackmagic and her family. I used to be in touch with Alex on a gardening forum but she doesn't post on there any more so have no idea what she's up to now. Does anyone want to keep in touch if the Refuge is no more?

I'd like to keep in touch with everyone still posting here. I did suggest once before that we exchanged email addresses by PM.

If this forum suddenly disappears we could also start another for us few that are left.

I am sure if this forum closes down we will have some warning which will give us time to organise something.

It is not the last rescue forum. RDR and Greyhound Gap still have their own forums.

Trouble with facebook as that you can never find stuff on it. There is still a need for forums neatly organised into sections.

• Like 2

It's very windy here and it's gone overcast as well. I think we might get rain. It's also very noisy due to the influx of tourists. Why do people have to talk so loudly? I love peace and quiet and it annoys me greatly when it's spoiled.

I have put Toulouse sossidges in the oven for Archie. There is very little fat in them so they shouldn't impact on his acid reflux. He refused ham today but he keeps asking for food and then turns his nose up at what is on offer. I'm not too bothered because he did eat yesterday. He's had a little on lead walk this morning and given the post man a good telling off for going up our neighbours path.

Oh and Katherine, one of the Tesco drivers, was delivering to a holiday house on the street so she came over to see him, which I thought was very nice of her.

• Like 2

As I can't imagine any of you are going to turn out to be mad stalkers, my email is [email protected] If the Refuge vanishes, I know Jayne, Tracy, Alicia and Phebe are on Facebook, but anyone who isn't, feel free to message me at any time. You'd find me on FB easily enough, there aren't many of us Hounsome's any most of them are in Canada.

• Like 1

I'm on facebook too but don't know anyone's surname apart from Suzeanna. I'm on there as Eve Pomerantz and my email address is [email protected]

Dogpages has disappeared but there is a new forum come out of that. Maybe we could do something similar? I don't mind having a go at setting one up if it comes to it

I think I now have exchanged email addresses with you all. If I missed sending someone a PM please let me know!

I'm not on Facebook, well strictly speaking I do have an account but never use it nor do I ever intend too. I am on Instagram and Twitter but only to follow animal welfare and LGBT matters. I don't post personal stuff on there.

Archie will not eat chicken now. He's had a bit of wet dog food overnight and finished the last of his Toulouse sossidge for his breakfast. I've had to get the fillet steak out of the freezer that was supposed to be for our tea on Tuesday to feed him on today and tomorrow.

It's still very windy here, but pleasantly warm. Did anyone experience those lightning storms last night? I saw a video of them over London and it looked like the Blitz!