UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Oh My Days.

Yantan

Oh, Archie, hope you enjoy your quieter days for a while. Sending every good and healing thought I can to you.

Really hot here today. How can we be having 27C in Dunoon? Think there's a mistake somewhere lol. Went to Glasgow earlier to get a dress for my son's wedding in July. Got one but not 100% sure I love it. Cost a fortune though so best I decide it's perfect. Don't do hats so decided on a fascinator. They had the perfect one but wanted £300 for it!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so. Will be searching on websites tomorrow lol

• Like 2

Jazz our dogs do worry us don't they. Sending healing thoughts for Jerry :flowers:

Thanks all for thinking about Archie. He's had some chicken this morning. He wasn't very happy at getting such a short walk this morning either but he'll get a nice surprise when Ruby takes him for another 15 minutes tonight.

We got a lovely email from Naomi, the owner of the dog walking business, after I told her why we were permanently cancelling Archie's walks. She says she will pop in to say hello to him soon and if we fancy meeting up any time for a very short walk she will arrange it and will bring some of his old doggy pals to see him.

It's gone very overcast here and is a tad cooler. We got some light rain last night.

Lots of good thoughts going to Jerry, try not to worry too much Jazz!

I know what the vet said, Yantan..but when Dylan and our GSD Jazz were getting very wonky, we let them take the lead as to what they wanted to do, which unfortunately in Jazz's case meant he was determined to get in the brook for his paddle despite the fact his hips had got so he couldn't get out again so we had to lift him, and he was a very very big dog! If Archie seems up for a slighter longer walk, let him have it even if you have to carry him back. (Don't know who is going to carry you!)

Seeing the oncologist today and having read everything I could find, both from the medics and the patients view point, all I want them to do is give me some radiotherapy for my back. I'm not taking any pills. He won't like it...my kids won't like it...but the person who is most involved, Philip, says my decision and he completely understands. One thing I read said some people only live three months after diagnoses of mets and I was diagnosed two months ago so if I suddenly vanish, you'll know why.

I dont blame you. i wouldnt want treatment. its your decision xxx

went in the charity shop. got a huge crate for £5. as luna the sod broke one.

my friend got a thing you plug in and sends a noise to stop the dogs barking. mine has just come. hope it works

forgot ear drops!

Suzeanna you must do what you want to do and not what other people want. Don't you go disappearing on us!

I'm being careful with Archie now because we are decreasing the dose of Loxicom and I don't want him to be in pain from overdoing it. Once he's on the maintenance dose I will see what he can manage and if he and wants to walk a little further for longer I'll let him.

Biggest hug in the world for Suzeanna (x) And another one for Philip - glad he's being strong for and with you. You're such a brave, lovely lady and I totally admire your decision, I'd do the same

Glad Jerry's home safe and sound. Hope she heals well.

How lovely of the dogwalker Marion. I know you'll do what's best for Archie and let him have the walks he can manage

Edited by eve
  • Like 1