UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jingles

Jazz

I got the shade of my nighty

I rung the doctors secretary as I haven't had the letter a week after it was sent and the gp cant give me my pills without it. ill email them now she said, ok bye.

would you like my name I said .......

mmmm not convinced it will be sent, do you?

the builder is taking the fence out to do the walls, so the dogs can see whats going on behind their dog barrier. they are so upset when he puts it back. the neighbours were waving at them lol

the letter didn't come.

• Like 1

The mini dax in Lincs rocked up at his home this afternoon, having lost a lot of weight. Seemed very clean so possibly got shut in somewhere rather than down a bunny hole. We did go on Weds morning after Finlay and the trained search dog found a lot of scent but no dog. We also found plenty of scent but eventually lost it. The trained search dog went off at a tangent, probably too highly trained and conditioned. Finlay showed an interest in a house and garden and Isobel was talking to the lady who lived there. Front door was open and search dog shot in and went through the house for drugs which is what he did when young. The owner could not stop him! Good thing the lady had a sense of humour.

Now it is cooler I feel a bit more human. Some rain, light showers here, need more.

• Like 1

Lol Owl...drugs dogs are funny, the one at birmingham prison must have been broke because usually there was 2 people waiting for a strip search, the day i got picked up by him (no drugs on me i hasten to add) there was 40 of us waiting for a search Lol...nobody got caught with anything

Awww Jazz, the builder sounds like a good laugh

Lol... there was a thing that our local paper did the other day about the laws regarding nude sunbathing in your back garden! i won't even wear a bikini in my back garden coz of the creepy dude over the back Lol...i built my suntrap deck for my egg chair hidden by 2 fences for privacy

ooo forgot to say, had the jabs done on my foot, ultrasound showed boney changes, asked if it was arthritis and the lady said nope...it's where my tendon attaches to my bone and they can't fix it, it will come back and it will get worse, all she could do was offer me the jab to try and buy me time...i took it, a right big needle stuck right down into my tendon with no local anaesthetic...it actually wasn't as painful as they said it was going to be...proper hard me!